TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Cat Nutrition › CET chews?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CET chews?

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Does anyone know where to buy them in Canada????

Kizzy loves these, as I got a bag from Carolina that her kitties wouldn't eat. But I'd like to find them locally (or order online from Canada).

Thanks.
post #2 of 8
Vets sell them, as do some online pet supply companies and some amazon sellers. But if you personally want to walk in some where and buy them, a vet that carries them is your only option.
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_wings View Post
Vets sell them, as do some online pet supply companies and some amazon sellers. But if you personally want to walk in some where and buy them, a vet that carries them is your only option.
I have yet to find a vet that sells them, and have called a few. Online retailers, so far I can only find US based ones, and am looking for Canada.

So if anyone has purchased them in Canada, could ya please let me know some specifics?

Thx.
post #4 of 8
cet has a OTC line avail in pet stores/// i will go find a site for you

http://www.virbaccanada.com/dentals.html not helpful as it looks like a distributor site only ...
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
thx Sharky, at least I know that they are available OTC, and will continue to search.

Worst case, I'll get friends to ship em from the US, but this is my last option as then I'd have to pay shipping twice.

The search continues.
post #6 of 8
I'm sorry i have never heard of them...

where have you tried?
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
thx Sharky, at least I know that they are available OTC, and will continue to search.

Worst case, I'll get friends to ship em from the US, but this is my last option as then I'd have to pay shipping twice.

The search continues.
I can ship it for you, no problem........
post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by followedbydolls View Post
I'm sorry i have never heard of them...

where have you tried?
A few local stores (London/Strathroy), and my vets office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinalima View Post
I can ship it for you, no problem........
Yah I know, I'm hoping that I can find it, but worst case scenerio I'll be giving you a call
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cat Nutrition
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Cat Nutrition › CET chews?