Hearing Things

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well it's the Spring season and lots of creepy-crawlies have been making their merry way into my room. So when I heard a kind of loud slithering noise, like paper crinkling as something moved passed it, my head came up fast. I looked all around and noticed this paper sack I'd kept in my room after buying something, and saw a tail sticking out from it. So I crept over to see what was going on........

Bella found a new hiding spot/sleepy place!!! Sooo cute. She never ceases to make my heart warm and make me smile.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She did it again this morning, it scares me at first and then I just laugh when I see that tail sticking up over the bag while she situates herself.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's beautiful. I was worried when you said creepy crawlies that it was ladybugs or spiders. I don't know if you've read it in any previous posts, but I am not good with insects.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

She's beautiful. I was worried when you said creepy crawlies that it was ladybugs or spiders. I don't know if you've read it in any previous posts, but I am not good with insects.
I'm not either! I hate the idea of it. Usually Bella keeps me safe from them, she's an amazing little huntress. But that reminds me, earlier this week I saw a movement on the wall next to my HEAD and there was a SPIDERRRR!!!! I FREAKED out, of course. Then I scolded Bella for not taking care of her Meowmy, but the poor thing doesn't have eyes in the back of her head.

The thing around here is, we have so many pets, and I have an overactive imagination, so I imagine one of our snakes getting into my room and doing damage, or like you said some crazy bugs to come and do harm.

So I'm always relieved when it's just Bella being her inquisitive little self.