End of Season SHOW BRAG!!!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Masmera is so very pleased to announce my very first Division Winners:

GC, DW Osiris Whata Influence of Masmera - 3rd Best Kitten CFA ID Asia/LA (also Best Abyssinian in Asia/LA)
Whata is also CFA's 11th Best Aby Kitten for the season!

GP, DW Masmera Sinar Suria - 5th Best Cat in Premiership, CFA ID Asia/LA
Suria is also CFA's 11th Best Abyssinian in Premiership for the season!

GP, DW Russmania Babylon Stone of Masmera - 8th Best Cat in Premiership, CFA ID Asia/LA.
Blob is also CFA's 8th Best NFO in Premiership for the season!

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support and show vibes, they worked!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way to go girl! Congrats to everyone - you are a great breeder/owner.

Unfortunately due to the Fargo show being changed from April to May - we won't get any alter or kitten final this season. So we'll have to wait till next show season and see what Jack gets for kitten and alter

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
By the way, I was checking out the website again last night and Whata looks like such a character!

I think it's definitely time for an update on the website though, seeing as how it still says Merry Christmas and all.
Can't wait to see the new pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tamgirl99

By the way, I was checking out the website again last night and Whata looks like such a character!

I think it's definitely time for an update on the website though, seeing as how it still says Merry Christmas and all.
Can't wait to see the new pics!
Yeah - I haven't really looked at my website for a long while...will get it changed and updated soon enough now that the show season is finally OVER!

(But then a new one starts this weekend!
)

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WHOOOOOOOO! That was an excellent season. LOL, I just love Blob! Someday I want the story behind him becoming called that...I think I can guess though.

I have to second....WHERE are the pictures? I don't even care if they are green

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How Blob became Da Blob....

I first showed him for his breeder/owner last May. He came to my home and more specifically my room, took one look, ignored all the Abys, jumped onto the bed and lay there...he looked like a Blob of white and red fur (he's a van), and thus he was nicknamed Blob...he's also known as Blobalicous.

Throughout the whole season, he grew progressively larger and his favourite past time everytime he was in my home is to lay on my bed and look like a white and red Blob. At his last show the judges were calling him a Wegie and a half! His breeder/owner was in the beginning mortified with his nickname but is now also calling him Da Blob!

Pro pictures of the Abys soon but not of Da Blob!