why does he drool so much??

blueandfrodo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my big kitty, frodo, drools so much! he drools all over me, my laptop, the couch, anything when he starts cuddling and purring. my little kitty, blue, never drools, she is too civilized for that! why do some cats drool?

*going to wash drool off laptop now*

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some cats just drool alot! My Trouble soaks me when he is happy
My Rainbow Bridge kitty Growler (R.I.P) drooled when he was happy too. Also I would check his teeth, it may be something like that? Hopefully it is just because he is content.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueandfrodo

my big kitty, frodo, drools so much! he drools all over me, my laptop, the couch, anything when he starts cuddling and purring. my little kitty, blue, never drools, she is too civilized for that! why do some cats drool?

*going to wash drool off laptop now*
Your cat is happy! Happy beyond words. Alley likes to get on my chest at night and push her face into my neck and drool all over me. She also does this at other times like when I let her out on the balcony. She runs out and rolls over and starts droolling. Drooling=Happy!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've had droolers, too! When I used to pet Garfield (R.I.P., my love) his eyes would glaze over and drool would just start dripping out of his mouth. DH has a one-tooth cat at his office that drools constantly. (Not one-toothed, actually, but he only has one big fang - the other is M.I.A.)

BTW, did you name your dog after the armored bear in the Golden Compass series?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueandfrodo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha! thanks guys.

yeah, frodo is one of those guys that will sit there and stare into my eyes and purr like nuts, knead, and drool allllllll over me! i am really glad that he is happy, it makes me really happy, but i would really rather he didn't drool!

hahaha! one tooth! i was trying to imagine which tooth he still had...