Daily Thread HUMP day April 29th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

We had a scare last night..while getting fitted for her bridesmaid dress, my maid of honour fainted, and then was taken to the hospital right from the seamstress' house. It was scary. She is okay though...she just has the flu or something and they sent her home last night late. Crazy!

Today will be sunny and 15 degrees...I am loving this weather! Sandal time!

I am heading to work in a bit..probably go for a walk/run tonight with Josh.

That is all for now..have a good one peeps!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I managed to tick off the entire household last night. I got into a "re-arranging" mood and have moved furniture all over the house. Now, according to the tribe, nothing is in the "right" place, so they are lined up on the back of the sofa glaring at me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I managed to tick off the entire household last night. I got into a "re-arranging" mood and have moved furniture all over the house. Now, according to the tribe, nothing is in the "right" place, so they are lined up on the back of the sofa glaring at me.
Oh, I know that look...but I can't imagine it coming from a tribe rather than one cat.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. Another early start thanks to DS who woke us up at 5am.
He is reading tcs now w/ me. I am not planning anything today cause it just won't get done like yesterday.

It chilly & rainy today but the warmth will be back soon.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning folks!

We had a scare last night..while getting fitted for her bridesmaid dress, my maid of honour fainted, and then was taken to the hospital right from the seamstress' house. It was scary. She is okay though...she just has the flu or something and they sent her home last night late. Crazy!
OMG I am glad she is alright.
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny but a little on the chilly side here, am hoping that it warms up some this afternoon.
Heading off to work for a couple of hours. Kind of tired today as I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, my shoulders were acting up and I couldn't get comfortable.
So it looks like it will be right home after work for a quiet evening.
The kitties are good, all are napping in on my bed right now.

Everyone have a great day

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

I agree, it is sandal (flip flops in my case) weather. I just broke mine out this weekend. Although I rarely wear them outside of the house because I don't think they're safe to drive with though. We've got a decent day, though it is cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Still pretty warm though.

I'm working today. I came in at ~9:30 again, so nice relaxing drive in. The city has decided to dig 'trenches' across the road that I drive to work on for no apparent reason though, so that's really obnoxious. If they don't patch those this afternoon, I'm going to have to find a new route to work because they're bad enough that they would probably damage my tires eventually. I'm going to the gym after work tonight for a nice long workout. Then home to cats and dinner.

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grogs

Morning,

I agree, it is sandal (flip flops in my case) weather. I just broke mine out this weekend. Although I rarely wear them outside of the house because I don't think they're safe to drive with though.
I wear them all the time (cuz it's sandal weather here all the time). Even when it's raining. I just rinse off my foot, sandal and all, after it gets into puddles. which means, yes, I drive in them all the time.

Hmm... I might go do some shopping, return some things. That is, if I ever get off the computer!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning! Kind of a hazy sky. The sun looks like it's trying to come out. Mild day, but certainly not what you consider summer whether.

I'm off to the bank, then the library. I work this evening until Midnight. I sure hope it's not as nutso as it was yesterday evening. I came home completely exhausted from non-stop running between patients.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH yea it's a good day. I refuse to make a daily to due list. I did 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed two floors, bathed DS and squeezed an hour nap in. Only thing left to do today is shower.