Making Good Progress with Mya!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's about a year old. Here's a picture I've posted before of her, she's just gorgeous.

She's the tabby. Anyway, she was born out here with her sister, Wil and she's never really been scared, but never let me pet her. I tried using food, but she's very food aggressive. So I stopped, but every time I raised my hand to her, she would swipe at it, to make me drop to food, even I didn't have food. I kept trying and trying to pet her though while she was eating with the others and tonight is the first night she didn't swipe at my hand, I pet her and scratched behind her ears and she loved it. Her mom, Mrs. McClanehan is finally coming back around to me too.

skimble

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful picture of some beautiful cats! So wonderful that she let you touch her.
Persistance pays with ferals.
Keep it up! So happy for you.....and her, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skimble

What a beautiful picture of some beautiful cats! So wonderful that she let you touch her.
Persistance pays with ferals.
Keep it up! So happy for you.....and her, too.
It hilarious now, since she likes attention now, and her mom is forgiving me I have both of them, Gus, Wil, and Hef on my porch, waiting for some love when I come home.