Barfing hairballs in my bed - Ick!

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moose has a habit of throwing up hairballs while he's in bed with me at night. I sleep with earplugs and don't always hear him, and end up rolling over onto something cold, wet and hairy. YUCK! Is this his odd way of "sharing" himself with me?

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's more about being so relaxed he can finally get rid of his hairballs. I came home last night to a treat on my bed too...at least it was only hair! Small consolations!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Binks does much the same, but on the floor around the bed and only in the bedroom for that matter. I am glad that she jumps down.

PS. I brush her. Hairballs happen.

chapperice

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Simon's coughed up two since I got him. One on the bed (I blame myself because I noticed him doing it and paniced and didn't bring him somewhere more appropriate to do it..) and once on a pair of nice pants (didn't notice it until days later after it dried, though, since I have a messy house .___. so it wasn't as disgusting. Glad I noticed it before I needed those pants, though.

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spring has sprung and this means it's shedding time, which further means an exponential increase in hairballs! Kismet through up one in my bed last night *sigh*.

With the siamese coat, cello never barfs up hairballs, however he is a binge and purge cat and I'd take the hairballs over food barf anyday!

theterribleduo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hairballs..such eviiilll things..nothing beats a hairball like laying down to sleep,curl up in your blanket ...and your feet land in a hairball ...*sighs*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TheTerribleDuo

hairballs..such eviiilll things..nothing beats a hairball like laying down to sleep,curl up in your blanket ...and your feet land in a hairball ...*sighs*
Especially when it's cold and wet! Moose also once upchucked a hairball on my arm one night. That will wake you up!