Daily Question.................04/27/09

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my dear friends…

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

How many rooms of your home, dept or place where you live have a carpets?....Do you like the carpets? or prefer just only wood?...
.…..

...So, start to post here!...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in a loft, which is mostly open concept. I have a small bedroom and bath, but the rest of my apartment is just one large open concept room. My floors are all hardwood, which is what I prefer, I have lots of windows with a great view of the river, and my deck is larger then my whole apartment so it's like having a bonus living space during the nice weather seasons.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the rooms in my home are carpeted except for the bathrooms,kitchen and laundry room. Although we will soon be redoing the living room....putting down wooden floors

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the rooms in the house have carpet except the utility and bathroom. I am trying to convince hubby to get some new flooring put down which would include some sort of laminate in the kitchen. Carpet in the kitchen is just weird and wrong IMO unless you don't do actual cooking.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally, most of our house was carpeted (beige carpeting) but we soon learned with 4 dogs with muddy paws running in and out constantly that it wasn't practical at all. So now we have laminate wood floors in all rooms except our bedroom, and the two spare rooms which also serve as computer rooms. Works for me...I will take mopping over scrubbing a carpet any day!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i have laminate flooring in my living room, kitchen and bathroom and my bedrooms and landin/stairs have carpets which i prefer the laminate is so cold in the winter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All 5 bedrooms in this house are carpeted, as well as the main living room. The hall, furnace room, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, dining room and sunroom do not have carpet, just different types of flooring.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My 3 big rooms (bedroom, den, office) are carpeted and the other 4 rooms (kitchen, bath, laundry, storage) are tiled. I like the way the carpeting feels under my feet, but I think hardwood / tile is more convenient for cleaning up pet messes and a much better long term investment for the home owner. Also, one of my cats is deathly afraid (she'll hide for ~ 8 hours afterward) of the vacuum cleaner, so I don't clean my carpeting very often. It would be much nicer to just pull out the broom and sweep.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
all except the kitchen and my closet are carpeted. Including the bathrooms. And I HATE IT! I just hate carpet though. I love hardwoods and tiles! Luckily we wont be living there too much longer and we will be getting a new house that I can actually do what I want to!

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The 3 bedrooms are carpeted (and the stairs). Every thing else is ceramic tiled. I prefer hardwood flooring with rugs conveniently placed. So maybe with our next home.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I live in a one bedroom apartment so everything is carpeted except for the bathroom and kitchen. I used to have hardwood floors and I loved the way they looked. But if I didn't sweep every single day it would feel nasty on bare feet (my shoes of choice,
)

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 4 bedrooms , living room, rec-room. kitchen, dining room, laundry room. storage, 2 bathroom. Most of the florring in our house is wood laminate. the downstairs rec-room and two bedrooms are carpeted.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The living room and DD's bedroom have wall-to-wall. The other bedrooms and the dining room have either room size rugs or throw rugs.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As in bedrooms? We have 2 bedrooms. I only have carpet in my room the rest is hard wood. I hate having carpet because Rudy (our 1 year old terrier mix)
pees on it although he's house broke he will go in my room if nobody notcies him because he doesn't scratch on the door.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 1 bedroom trailer is wall to wall carpet, I'd love to rip it all out and put in laminate, unfortunately that would make it a very cold trailer in the winter.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
None of my rooms are carpeted, but I do have throw rugs in some of them.