I felt the Kittens Move!!!!

calismom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What an amazing, amazing, feeling! I was petting her and felt little kicks and flutters! Im already falling love, how am I ever going to give them up when the time comes?

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is an amazing feeling. Years ago I had a cat named Princess. She loved me to feel her babies. I hate letting the babies go.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the feeling of movement in-utero. When Bonnie was pregnant, you could feel so much because she's mostly bald. They were so busy in there!! Enjoy the feeling cuz soon, they'll be out and in your heart

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I know! It's such an amazing feeling, and it makes everything actually seem real!
Honesly, we get as excited as if it's our own kids
Ah, we certainly love our cats....

So Cali has what, 2 weeks left? Sorry, I can never keep track

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calismom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
shes got 16 days left. so yes about 2 weeks. Im so excited. I think shes only going to have 2 or 3 kittens because she seems to have stopped growing. do they usually blow up in the last 2 weeks? or is she about done?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calismom

Im already falling love, how am I ever going to give them up when the time comes?
Hehe, keep them all! What's another 3-4 kitties......LOL! It is a cool feeling when you can feel them move.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I think she'll still get bigger!
They always seem to grow, even when it seems that they're too big to be

She's getting really close- you must be really excited

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Alot of growth does happen in the final couple of weeks. Just as us humans pork out in the last two months, the same goes for cats. In my moms, the last two weeks are the growing weeks, as all of the forming is complete.

I am excited for you
I bet you can't stand the waiting, I know I was beside myself with anticipation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calismom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ahhh! Willowy Don't give me ideas like that! I think my husband would quite possibly kill me or move out! We are going to keep one though. And then we are at the legal limit in the state of kansas.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calismom

ahhh! Willowy Don't give me ideas like that! I think my husband would quite possibly kill me or move out! We are going to keep one though. And then we are at the legal limit in the state of kansas.
Haha
, ah, the temptation...