Dental Fresh

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use something similar....can't think of the name??? I got it from my vet actually!It does keep thier breath fresh and thier teeth are very pretty and white, gums nice and pink
I will go see what it is called in a bit and add it to the post

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Excellent thank you....I've been wanting to try something like this...I brush my dogs teeth....but I haven't been so consistant with the cats.....would have been better if I would have started when they were kittens like I did with the dogs....

venusgirltrap

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tried asking this question on the board before. My vet gave me Oxyfresh for $28 a bottle...I've seen C.E.T. on amazon for $10 a bottle and was hoping it was comparable.

Maybe I'll compare the ingredients of this and my Oxyfresh...but so far it seems to have not done much.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by venusgirltrap

I tried asking this question on the board before. My vet gave me Oxyfresh for $28 a bottle...I've seen C.E.T. on amazon for $10 a bottle and was hoping it was comparable.

Maybe I'll compare the ingredients of this and my Oxyfresh...but so far it seems to have not done much.
I've used Oxyfresh pet gel and water additive for years and I'm really happy with the results. I rub the gel on the gums daily and it keeps the inflammation down.

I buy the water additive on ebay for $14 for the 16 oz. bottle.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was infact called oxyfresh, and yes I agree it really does work (all my cats teeth and gums are very healthy) I also give them raw chicken wings about 2 times a week.

tdonline

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How can I use Oxyfresh with my cats if they do not drink water? I feed them primarily wet food with added water and since starting this diet, my cats have stopped drinking water. It appears they get enough hydration from their food as evidenced by the litter box.

If I add it to their wet food or yoghurt, would Oxyfresh still work? I'm considering this system for when I travel and I can't brush their teeth. I have a hard enough time brushing their teeth so I'm not going to ask my friend or petsitter to do it.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tdonline

How can I use Oxyfresh with my cats if they do not drink water? I feed them primarily wet food with added water and since starting this diet, my cats have stopped drinking water. It appears they get enough hydration from their food as evidenced by the litter box.

If I add it to their wet food or yoghurt, would Oxyfresh still work? I'm considering this system for when I travel and I can't brush their teeth. I have a hard enough time brushing their teeth so I'm not going to ask my friend or petsitter to do it.
I don't know about adding to food. You could check with the manufacturers for their recommendations.