Hello?

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG! This is soooo funny!

Studs likes to talk...and he keeps making a noise that sounds JUST like he's saying, "Heylow." LOL. I totally just turned around and looked towards him, because it sounded so clearly like hello....

So cute,
does anyone else's cat do this?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Our Pixie Bob Aurora does that. She walks around, hello, hello and then when no one answers her, it's HELLO HELLO
LOL!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Does he sound like this?

Talking cat
Haha, yep! When I played the video, he ran as fast as he could to look out the window...thinking another cat was out there, LOL.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Does he sound like this?

Talking cat
Oh my god!! Genever doesn't say hello or any other people words, but i played that clip and she got up from sleeping on the chair i'm sitting on the edge of, and started making this very very low noise, never heard anything like it before, almost sounded like a phone vibrating in a pocket? She got up, onto the computer desk and is still staring at the speaker!!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's too funny! Heylooow
I've only heard of one other cat do that and it was on Funny Pets and People. Another one said nooo noooo noooo LOL It kind of makes me wonder what they'd really tell us if they could talk

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG I played that clip and Man Cake flipped out!! He was soo terrified! Poor boy i had to cuddle him!
None of my cats sound like that lol

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We've got a bengal named Ledger at work that says "Uh oh." Guess it could be hello though,
. He does this especially when he gets put up at night. From when he goes up to when you leave you hear "Uh oh. Uh oh. UH OH!!!"