Has anyone seen susan boyle's new look?

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohhh I saw it!! I actually like it myself. It wasnt a drastic change and I could still tell it was her!! I hope it doesnt change how people see her!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She looks really good...
it's still her but enhanced.

I agree....
I hope that the experts don't ruin her.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she made a mistake! There was nothing wrong with her look. In fact her look is what appealed to people because it was deemed a mismatch her her angelic voice.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30387337/

makeover a major risk because it could jeopardize the phenomenal connection between Boyle and her worldwide audience.

“Keep her as natural as possible for as long as possible,†said Clifford. “Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s more about protection than promotion. Sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s got the voice. She has to make sure that the person people all around the world fell in love with remains the same.â€
That is so very true.

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I kinda liked her hair a little longer on the sides like it was before, but the new color and cut is nice too. Maybe she's been wanting a change and this gave her the reason to try something new.

My sincere hope is that her sudden fame will not ruin her life. She seems very happy right now.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I'm blind but to me it only looks like her hair has changed. People change their hair all the time so I don't see what the big deal is

I think she made a mistake! There was nothing wrong with her look.

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"She wrote a book? That fast?!"

So now that I realized you guys are talking about her new LOOK and not BOOK..
.. I think she looks teriffic! Nothing too extreme.. just showing off on the outside how wonderful she feels on the inside!

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think her new look is good, but I just hope it's what she wanted, not just what the publicists wanted.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bah, if her winning was require her to feel ugly and dress badly, I hope she doesn't win. SHe looks like she feels good about herself in that picture and that warms my heart. I just hope she's happy.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm kinda neutral about her new look...I mean, she's 47 but looks 57 to me- so the only way to drastically change her would be plastic surgery so I'm hoping she doesnt do that, every other kind of makeover i'll be fine with. There is only so much fashion and make up can do, and I think her current new look is her looking her best.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittybernard

"She wrote a book? That fast?!"

So now that I realized you guys are talking about her new LOOK and not BOOK..
lol, I did the same thing!!

I like the new look too, not a big change, just a little polishing. I hope she's comfortable and not just being pushed around by whoever is "dressing her up"

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

bah, if her winning was require her to feel ugly and dress badly, I hope she doesn't win. She looks like she feels good about herself in that picture and that warms my heart. I just hope she's happy.
she looks fine to me, just a little more polished. I don't think there's anything wrong with people trying to look their best. Her sudden fame has just pushed her out of the rut she was in and prompted her to make a little more effort about her appearance. Not like she rushed out and got a boob job or anything!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

she looks fine to me, just a little more polished. I don't think there's anything wrong with people trying to look their best. Her sudden fame has just pushed her out of the rut she was in and prompted her to make a little more effort about her appearance. Not like she rushed out and got a boob job or anything!
Exactly!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

SHe looks like she feels good about herself in that picture and that warms my heart.
I agree, and going off things i've seen on t.v. when they were asking her about a makeover you could tell she seemed excited about it

She looks great!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While standing in the grocery store checkout line I read the People magazine article about her. There was a picture of her with her sisters I'm sure taken several years back and her sisters were pretty good looking. I think she looks great withthe makeover-I'm not so sure about the clothes she had on for the "after" photo.

Whats important is if she likes it.