Question of the Day - April 24th - Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love socks! So today's question is about socks. Do you wear them?
Are they white or do you go wild for socks and buy wild colors? Do
you like long socks, short socks or no socks?

Will you post a picture of you and your favorite socks?

I have loads and loads of socks in just about every color imaginable. Some
of my favorites are my pink fuzzy socks and a pair of possum socks I received from Kellye as part of my Secret Santa gifts.

I can't wear the toe socks though. I wish I could because they come in such fabulous colors.

Here are my pink socks.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, I've never taken a pic of my socks.

Yes I wear them, and they are just plain black sport socks.
Hubby wears white with great feet.

DD 1 wears assorted white, and if she could, she would wear Toe socks all the time.

DD 2 wears black.

My kids like fancy sox....furry ones, toe socks, colored sox, whatever.
Me n' hubby do not.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I normally wear plain socks when I am going out, but I love fuzzy socks for around the house when it is chilly. I cna't get enough of them.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hate socks. Hate shoes.

I wear plain white, I'm prone to Athelete's foot and white socks help keep it under control (they can be bleached and washed in hot water).
I do not wear cotton socks though, I wear bamboo...so soft and comfy.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love socks, fuzzy socks, colorful socks, thick wooly socks, but like Karen, I wear them for comfort at home. If I happen to be wearing socks out, which is not often, unless its for exercise, which again is not often, I wear white socks.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I go out in my black shoes (arch supported type) I wear black anklets. When home and the feet are cold I wear wool blend hunting socks and some odd looking fuzzy ones I got from my TCS Secret Santa. (
)

In fact, those odd looking fuzzy socks are the ones I happen to have pics of.

I like them lots and may have to get more for myself.

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't wear socks. Usually wear thong sandals. When it gets cold and I'm lazy, I'll wear my white socks and slip into my sandals.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the winter I wear socks all the time, I have hardwood floors and they can get a little chilly.
The socks I wear around the house are a pair that my aunt knit for me several years ago and I use them more as slippers.
In the summer I generally go bare-foot around the house or wear a pair of flip-flops.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wear white athletic socks pretty much all the time. In fact, I have ~20 pairs of identical socks. That way, if I lose one in the wash or one gets a hole in it, I can just save the unmatched one and eventually I'll lose another and have a pair again.
I do wear black socks when I dress up though. My fashion sense isn't great, but I at least know better than to wear white socks with a suit.

mycherona

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At home, I don't really wear socks. I love my slippers!

When I go to work, it's usually black or grey or something neutral colored.

If I'm not at work and it's summer, I'm always in flip flops!

If I'm not at work and it's winter, I'm a big fan of anything Smartwool.
those socks!

My boyfriend is a little obsessed with socks. And he seems to like wearing mine better than his....(yes, our feet are close in size)...lol

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I love socks! So today's question is about socks. Do you wear them?
Are they white or do you go wild for socks and buy wild colors? Do
you like long socks, short socks or no socks?

Will you post a picture of you and your favorite socks?

I have loads and loads of socks in just about every color imaginable. Some
of my favorites are my pink fuzzy socks and a pair of possum socks I received from Kellye as part of my Secret Santa gifts.

I can't wear the toe socks though. I wish I could because they come in such fabulous colors.

Here are my pink socks.
I have purple ones and blue polkadot ones like that! They're great "comfy" socks for the cooler weather around the house. Outside the house, I wear socks a lot -- in the cooler weather, anyway, but I have "hot" feet, so as soon as it warms up a little more, I'll be in sandals with bare feet, pretty much all the time. I'm mostly fairly boring when it comes to socks -- short, plain, cotton. But I do have one really cute pair of beige kitty socks that my Secret Santa sent me this year, and I'm really enjoying them.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear socks constantly...winter, summer, it doesn't matter. I honestly feel naked without something on my feet. I can't sleep if I don't have socks on.
Yeah, makes no sense at all. I got a couple pair of the warm, fuzzy socks for Christmas, but they come off in bed and it wakes me up. Just curious, but do they sell them in knee high length?

Oh, I normally just wear white socks (mine or DH's...which ever is clean!
) or black if I'm wearing dress pants.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Some
I love my NZ possum socks too! So useful in a Canadian winter, let me tell you.

I have something of a sock fetish.
My sock drawer is so full I have to squish it down to close it. I love socks!!!
Mind you, I'm equally thrilled that it's getting warm enough to wear sandals all the time too. I love my Birkenstocks too! wouldn't ever consider wearing socks with sandals though. Oh no.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear socks at work, because I don't like my feet to sweat in my work shoes. I am on my feet for 10 to 12 hours a day. I wear cotton Laurel Burch cat socks. I think I own at least one or two of every cat pattern socks that she makes. I buy them on e-Bay.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I wear socks at work, because I don't like my feet to sweat in my work shoes. I am on my feet for 10 to 12 hours a day. I wear cotton Laurel Burch cat socks. I think I own at least one or two of every cat pattern socks that she makes. I buy them on e-Bay.
Oh, WOW! I love Laurel Burch stuff! I didn't realize there were socks....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Oh, WOW! I love Laurel Burch stuff! I didn't realize there were socks....
Me either, those are adorable!