TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › The Florida Veiled Muslum Driver revealed!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Florida Veiled Muslum Driver revealed!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 


By now you’ve heard of Sultaana Freeman. Sultaana is the Muslim convert in Florida who is refusing to remove her veil for a driver’s license photo. So … do you want to see what she looks like? Well … here you go. Sultaana with and without her veil!

Wait a minute! Doesn’t that look like a mug shot on the left? Why, yes! I think it is! I guess she was arrested! Well, as a matter of fact she was. It happened in 1997 in Decatur, Illinois, which was after her conversion to Islam. She was arrested for battering a foster child (religion of peace, and all that). In 1999 she plead guilty to felony-aggravated battery and was sentenced to 18 months probation.

By the way, since you’ve seen her face, you might as well know her real name. It’s Sandra Keller.

Ironic, isn’t it? If Sandra/Sultaana had just gone along with the program and allowed her face to be photographed it wouldn’t now be plastered all over the Internet. And so it goes.

I feel so dirty.
post #2 of 23
very interesting!
post #3 of 23
A woman with a past. There are things that a mask just can't hide. She should be ashamed of herself!!nn
post #4 of 23
I don't get people like that. Thats pretty strange. And what drives a young woman to change her religioun like that? I was always intruiged, Ever since Cat Steven did it...
post #5 of 23
Since there is already a discussion in IMO on this, I'm going to move this over there!
post #6 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by dtolle
Since there is already a discussion in IMO on this, I'm going to move this over there!
No link attached to other thread?

Also my post was edited?

post #7 of 23
WOE, I'm not sure what happened, but I think there may be a problem with the IMG tag function. I saw the picture there this morning, and I just checked in your original post and the IMG tags are still there, but they aren't working within the actual post. (Obviously the smilie in your last post isn't showing up either, at least not on my end, so I think there may be a problem overall.) We've been experiencing glitches all week, since we added more disk space to the server.
post #8 of 23
Hi WOE,

I didn't edit your post at all, I simply moved it to the IMO forum. I think we have a glitch though here ,and for some reason your pic isn't showing up.

Sorry!
post #9 of 23
How lovely to hide your criminal record behind the 'veil' of religious conviction. I am so sick of people who think the law doesn't apply to them.
post #10 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by valanhb
WOE, I'm not sure what happened, but I think there may be a problem with the IMG tag function. I saw the picture there this morning, and I just checked in your original post and the IMG tags are still there, but they aren't working within the actual post. (Obviously the smilie in your last post isn't showing up either, at least not on my end, so I think there may be a problem overall.) We've been experiencing glitches all week, since we added more disk space to the server.
Looks like IMO section might have restrictions to it. (Shrug sholders)
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by dtolle
Hi WOE,

I didn't edit your post at all, I simply moved it to the IMO forum. I think we have a glitch though here ,and for some reason your pic isn't showing up.

Sorry!
post #12 of 23
Just testing the theory that IMO is the place that isn't allowing it. (sorry I don't have many other pics besides my kitties uploaded on a website!)



Looks like you're right WOE, it seems to be something specific to this forum. (I posted the pic in another forum, and it came up fine) I asked Anne to take a look into it.
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by valanhb
Just testing the theory that IMO is the place that isn't allowing it. (sorry I don't have many other pics besides my kitties uploaded on a website!)

What a cutie thoe. Yup....No pic until clicked.
post #14 of 23
Thanks to a little deductive reasoning, valanhb figured out that the img tags were disabled in the forum. I went ahead and adjusted that setting.

There she is!
post #15 of 23
OK, now it's all fixed. Big Thanks to Deb25 who found which setting it was and corrected the problem.

Back to our regularly scheduled chat about Miss Hiding-Behind-The-Veil.

Makes me wonder how many warrants she has out for her arrest....or how many she's planning on getting??? LOL
post #16 of 23
Hmm, makes me wonder if she hacked our site so her face couldn't be seen........
post #17 of 23


Sorry, but that item is the best laugh I've had all day. I'd love to shake the hand of the person who "lifted the veil" on this child abuser. Hopefully the whole world will be on the look out for her now.
post #18 of 23
I was under the impression that she was Middle Eastern, and an immigrant. She is American and trying this nonsense?! Unbelievable.
post #19 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Hey WOE
Thanks to a little deductive reasoning, valanhb figured out that the img tags were disabled in the forum. I went ahead and adjusted that setting.
post #20 of 23
Perhaps she should be given this choice. It's either a photo without the veil and just the headpiece or the mug shot. Just a thought really. Would save a heck of a lot of court costs.
post #21 of 23
Oh and the link for the original post with details of the story is here
post #22 of 23
Quote:
I was under the impression that she was Middle Eastern, and an immigrant. She is American and trying this nonsense?! Unbelievable.
Thats what I thought too. And wasting the taxpayers money to boot.
post #23 of 23
Hmmm - do you suppose this was a "conversion" for convenience's sake? If she's Muslim, perhaps she won't mind being judged by an Islamic judge. I'm sure the HE won't be nearly as lenient as an American judge.

Let's see, for theft, a hand is cut off; for adultery, the head is cut off. WHAT could be lopped off, for child abuse?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › The Florida Veiled Muslum Driver revealed!