New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rum Runner

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Runner visited the garden today.




Hiding behind a flower, not the best camoflage. Don't anyone tell Runner that we can all still see him.


On a mission


"Dad, you're really bothering me, I'm busy"

post #2 of 14
WOW - He is just gorgeous!
post #3 of 14
SO MUCH FLOOF!!! I love it!
post #4 of 14
BUCK!!!!

Looks like he is getting a fresh layer of dirt for you and Teri to shampoo out.
post #5 of 14

Look at that color! Look at that fur! How gorgeous!!
post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
BUCK!!!!

Looks like he is getting a fresh layer of dirt for you and Teri to shampoo out.
You noticed that too? The thanks I get for letting him enjoy the North Carolina spring time.
post #7 of 14
He's gorgeous Nial. How do you get their coats so shiny?.

I've started mixing in a kibble for skin and fur because Sophies is getting quite coarse again at the bottom of her tail Everywhere else is fine apart from there
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
He's gorgeous Nial. How do you get their coats so shiny?.

I've started mixing in a kibble for skin and fur because Sophies is getting quite coarse again at the bottom of her tail Everywhere else is fine apart from there
You might try salmon oil and mix it in as a supplement. We feed alot of raw and canned food that has whole chunks of cooked fish and sea food. The bengals love the diet.

Runner is actually a very picky eater and even though I don't like this food, he loves IAMS hairball control formula. He also eats small portions of raw venison. He refuses almost all canned food and will not eat any raw other than venison.
post #9 of 14
Love the pic of him hiding behind the flower

That pic of his tail blowing in the wind is cool, too.

Hes so gorgeous.


Susan, salmon oil is fantastic, I use that here and its good for many other things, not just skin and coat.
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
You might try salmon oil and mix it in as a supplement. We feed alot of raw and canned food that has whole chunks of cooked fish and sea food. The bengals love the diet.
Your the 3rd person to mention the salmon oil, so i'll get some on saturday. The wet food mine get has chunks of mackeral, and that seems to have an oil in it?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Susan, salmon oil is fantastic, I use that here and its good for many other things, not just skin and coat.
You were one of them that mentioned the salmon oil as well Pam
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN View Post
WOW - He is just gorgeous!
Ditto
post #12 of 14
Man, that is some hunka, hunka gorgeous cat!!!
post #13 of 14
Rum Runner is stunning...
he looks really smart too, very aware of his surroundings.

All I can say is....
post #14 of 14
He's so gorgeous!! It's a good thing you live way over there because I would be climbing the fence and you would be missing one handsome kitty!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!