Crackberry, Indeed!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like I said in my other post in What's New, Pussycat?, Genever would love nothing more than to chew on phones all day long, by what we see when she sees a phone precariously placed on the floor or the sofa or what have you and vigorously attacks it. I drop my phone all the time so it's scratched up anyway, but I still don't want her gnawing away at it, but her daddy (my BF) has a Blackberry for work, which he resents being forced to have, so, since that phone - plus its special magnetic case, which bears most of the biting - seem to be her favorite catch, he lets her play with it.
Chomp!

Munch!

Oh I am so done with this phone. Until it buzzes again.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Careful she doesn't learn to use it and rack up a bill!
Great pics!!! Genever is beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah, it'll be funny if one day BF gets called into his manager's office and gets questioned about some excessive phone calls...
This is why i don't let her play with mine. And of course, she didn't even look at the cell phone chew toy i bought her, so I gave it to a real dog instead.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heh. It's cute that she only wants to chew on the real cell phones and not the toy one. Of course, probably not as cute for the BF, but oh well. A girl's gotta chew what a girl's gotta chew!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daddy will finally be home today from his business trip, and I know she'll be so happy to see him! And his phone, of course..

In the meantime, she's had to make do with straws and her bone.. (these were actually taken a few weeks ago. but it still applies.
)