Happy Earth Day! :D

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Didn't see a thread for E-day...So...

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

I've turned off my lights for the day as well as the heat/cooling, (then again, the temp here is going to be great today
)

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Earth day. We are supposed to send a garbage free lunch to school today. The teacher asked them to bring everything in plastic, reusable containers. I remembered this morning I threw them all out.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Happy Earth Day!!!

It is a very special day for my husband and me. We were married 3 years ago today under a giant oak tree.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

Happy Earth day. We are supposed to send a garbage free lunch to school today. The teacher asked them to bring everything in plastic, reusable containers. I remembered this morning I threw them all out.
Oops! lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Happy Earth Day!!!

It is a very special day for my husband and me. We were married 3 years ago today under a giant oak tree.
Wow, that is beautiful!
Happy anniversary!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Earth Day everyone!

And Happy Anniversary Rockcat!

I bought the office an Earth Day present! A Brita filter water jug thing, not the pitcher but the one that sits on the counter (or in the fridge) with a tap at the bottom. The company I work for is just me and my 2 bosses, but we'd been drinking bottled water cos their pipes are kinda rusty and icky, and I thought it's time to kick that habit!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarkMavis

Happy Earth Day everyone!

And Happy Anniversary Rockcat!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by DarkMavis

I bought the office an Earth Day present! A Brita filter water jug thing, not the pitcher but the one that sits on the counter (or in the fridge) with a tap at the bottom. The company I work for is just me and my 2 bosses, but we'd been drinking bottled water cos their pipes are kinda rusty and icky, and I thought it's time to kick that habit!
That is awesome!
Did you ever see what you are helping to prevent? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5279230/