TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Happy Earth Day! :D
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Happy Earth Day! :D

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Didn't see a thread for E-day...So...

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

I've turned off my lights for the day as well as the heat/cooling, (then again, the temp here is going to be great today )
post #2 of 11
Happy Earth day. We are supposed to send a garbage free lunch to school today. The teacher asked them to bring everything in plastic, reusable containers. I remembered this morning I threw them all out.
post #3 of 11
Happy Earth Day!!!
post #4 of 11
Happy Earth Day!!!

It is a very special day for my husband and me. We were married 3 years ago today under a giant oak tree.
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjerkness View Post
Happy Earth day. We are supposed to send a garbage free lunch to school today. The teacher asked them to bring everything in plastic, reusable containers. I remembered this morning I threw them all out.

Oops! lol
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcat View Post
Happy Earth Day!!!

It is a very special day for my husband and me. We were married 3 years ago today under a giant oak tree.
Wow, that is beautiful! Happy anniversary!
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjane View Post
Wow, that is beautiful! Happy anniversary!
Thank you!!!


post #8 of 11
Happy Earth Day everyone!

And Happy Anniversary Rockcat!

I bought the office an Earth Day present! A Brita filter water jug thing, not the pitcher but the one that sits on the counter (or in the fridge) with a tap at the bottom. The company I work for is just me and my 2 bosses, but we'd been drinking bottled water cos their pipes are kinda rusty and icky, and I thought it's time to kick that habit!
post #9 of 11
Happy Earth Day!
post #10 of 11
Never heard of it but Happy Earth day!
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMavis View Post
Happy Earth Day everyone!

And Happy Anniversary Rockcat!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMavis View Post
I bought the office an Earth Day present! A Brita filter water jug thing, not the pitcher but the one that sits on the counter (or in the fridge) with a tap at the bottom. The company I work for is just me and my 2 bosses, but we'd been drinking bottled water cos their pipes are kinda rusty and icky, and I thought it's time to kick that habit!
That is awesome! Did you ever see what you are helping to prevent? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5279230/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Happy Earth Day! :D