Daily Thread HUMP day April 22nd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Well yesterday I had a great day! I found another musician for our wedding. Our first one backed out. Now we have a guitarist and a violinist for basically the same price I have been quoted for just a guitarist lately, so I am thrilled!!

Also, I am a member of another forum, and one of the members had some old stuff from her wedding that are in my colours, and she just gave them to me. Dropped them off at my work yesterday!

AND, I was chosen to go on a audit team for my work..so I get to spend a week in Kitchener with all expenses paid WITH Josh!
I know Kitchener isn't all that great, but at least its a break from actual work.

Rainy today though, but I don't care!

Have a great day all!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have the day off at from work today, but I'm going with my fiance to Massachusetts to look at a mortuary college. He wants to go to school to be a mortician, and with the one in MA he's able to do it online, so he wouldn't have to travel down there as much.

Then, if we get out of there early enough, we're going to swing up to Vermont, to surprise his little niece who's staying with his parents for the week. I don't think she knows we might be coming, so it'll be a nice surprise for her.

Have a good day everyone

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat I am glad things worked out. How nice of that woman to just give you her stuff.

Morning.

Not much planned except a nap around noon. Mom is in a cleaning mood so who knows what she has planned. Hopefully we can have some tummy time today. DS wakes up screaming for food then wants to sleep when he is done.
At least he is giving us 3-4 hours between feedings at night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Nat I am glad things worked out. How nice of that woman to just give you her stuff.

Morning.

Not much planned except a nap around noon. Mom is in a cleaning mood so who knows what she has planned. Hopefully we can have some tummy time today. DS wakes up screaming for food then wants to sleep when he is done.
At least he is giving us 3-4 hours between feedings at night.
Hi
miss ya!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Raining like crazy here this morning. Dull and dreary, and it suits my mood. Woke up way to early again and am feeling just a bit ill.

Have to work for a few hours today, 10-3 which isn't to bad. Afterwards have a few errands to run, then home for a early night.

The kitties are all napping right now, lucky kitties....

Everyone have a great day

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another rainy day. We need the rain I can just hear my gardens growing! Going to go pick out new flooring today for my kitchen yah I sure need it. I just dread the install part having to move fridge, stove ect for them to lay it down.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!

The sun has finally returned from being MIA since late Saturday! The temps are supposed to get about 50F. The ground is soggy from all the rain though. Further north the towns received up to 10" of snow.

So I waiting to call the septic tank place as they have to pump out and inspect our system per the counties mandate. Depending on what time they come I need to get to a clients house to do some work-hopefully this afternoon would be great!

Done taking my antibiotics and symptoms are lessening but woke up in the middle of the night and laid awake for over an hour so I'm a bit tired. I'll try not to take a nap though and try for a good nites sleep tonite. I have lots of stuff to keep me busy today.

have a good one!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin' all

Tis a rainy dreary day here, high of 6C I heard. The only thing that keeps me from getting bummed over it is that Friday is supposed to be 21C, Sat 25C
(that would be 77F) which is early summer temps.....shorts and a tank top weather. Nice.

Which reminds me.... I need to buy shorts

Right now I cannot do up buttons/zippers, so I'm stuck wearing stretchy band stuff that I can just pull up and I don't have any shorts like that.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

AND, I was chosen to go on a audit team for my work..so I get to spend a week in Kitchener with all expenses paid WITH Josh!
I know Kitchener isn't all that great, but at least its a break from actual work.
Woo-hoo, party on Nat! Kitchener, I mean wow! Not as exciting as Waterloo of course, but still, an all expenses paid week in Kitchener!
Well, like you said, it's a break from the usual 9 to 5!

Just another rainy day here, at least the gardens are growing though. So looking forward to the weekend when maybe we can go somewhere in the new car we bought yesterday!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

I have the day off, after a fashion. I need to go to the campus and get my last committee member's signature on my graduation paperwork, so I have to make a trip over to campus. Then I get to hike a mile or so over to the university offices to turn in that paperwork. It's almost impossible to park much closer during the school year without getting a ticket.
The good news is that it's a really nice day, 60 and sunny, so if I had to pick a day to be hiking around campus, this is it. I also need to run over to the pet food store and the grocery food store either before or after my trip to campus.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Woo-hoo, party on Nat! Kitchener, I mean wow! Not as exciting as Waterloo of course, but still, an all expenses paid week in Kitchener!
Well, like you said, it's a break from the usual 9 to 5!

Just another rainy day here, at least the gardens are growing though. So looking forward to the weekend when maybe we can go somewhere in the new car we bought yesterday!
Actually it turns out...it IS is Waterloo