I was so touched by this gift

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got home today to find this had come in the mail.........I got tears in my eyes at the thought of my friends remembering my Trixie in this way...

I can't thank them enough for getting me this statue......oh how I miss my girl........it's just not the same around here. She is and always will be in my heart, but how I wish I could still hold her in my arms........

The other kitties came by to see it.....

I told Emily that this is for her big sister that she just missed meeting...

Then sweet Petals came by to say hello to her sissy's memory.....I miss you Sissy

Bailey came by to pay his sweet respects......

And then explained to Baby Emily how thier sissy Trixie had to go to the rainbow bridge, where she is happy and painfree, where she will wait for us until it is our turn for God to call us home......

Tiggy wanted to say hi too.........We miss you sissy.....

Petals to Bailey........"I sure wish we could hear her hiss at us just one more time little brother"

Trixie my love, if we all lived to be 1000, you will never be forgotten, replaced or loved any more than you are right this minute.........run free baby......and know Mommy, Poppa and T P B & E love you always.........

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, tears starting flowing reading through your photos and captions. What a special and very moving gift, Susie. Whoever gave it to you has (an) extremely good heart(s.)

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Oh my gosh, tears starting flowing reading through your photos and captions. What a special and very moving gift, Susie. Whoever gave it to you has (an) extremely good heart(s.)
it is lovely. How special

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Oh boy, the tears got going for me too!
Those are amazing and precious photos.. what a beautiful, bittersweet moment.. Trixie must be so pleased.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittybernard

Oh boy, the tears got going for me too!
Those are amazing and precious photos.. what a beautiful, bittersweet moment.. Trixie must be so pleased.
Sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone cry..........but it was very sweet of her and just wanted to share it with you guys........

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it just a statue or is it an urn? Either way it is a lovely gesture!!!!

and the captions and pics made me cry, too.

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing the photos/moments with us, that is an amazingly beautiful and thoughtful gift.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Is it just a statue or is it an urn? Either way it is a lovely gesture!!!!

and the captions and pics made me cry, too.
It's a statue......

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 6 year old nephew came over last night and told me the statue looks like a dragon!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

My 6 year old nephew came over last night and told me the statue looks like a dragon!
6 year olds

That is really a sweet and thoughtful gift you can treasure forever

browneyes106

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This thread is very touching and I almost had tears in my tears especially with the pic of Bailey and Emily at the statue. Did your nephew play with Emily last night?