TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › I was so touched by this gift
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I was so touched by this gift

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
I got home today to find this had come in the mail.........I got tears in my eyes at the thought of my friends remembering my Trixie in this way...



I can't thank them enough for getting me this statue......oh how I miss my girl........it's just not the same around here. She is and always will be in my heart, but how I wish I could still hold her in my arms........

The other kitties came by to see it.....

I told Emily that this is for her big sister that she just missed meeting...


Then sweet Petals came by to say hello to her sissy's memory.....I miss you Sissy


Bailey came by to pay his sweet respects......


And then explained to Baby Emily how thier sissy Trixie had to go to the rainbow bridge, where she is happy and painfree, where she will wait for us until it is our turn for God to call us home......


Tiggy wanted to say hi too.........We miss you sissy.....


Petals to Bailey........"I sure wish we could hear her hiss at us just one more time little brother"


Trixie my love, if we all lived to be 1000, you will never be forgotten, replaced or loved any more than you are right this minute.........run free baby......and know Mommy, Poppa and T P B & E love you always.........
post #2 of 28
Oh Susie! What a lovely statue and memorial for Trixie!

The cats know don't they!
post #3 of 28
Oh my gosh, tears starting flowing reading through your photos and captions. What a special and very moving gift, Susie. Whoever gave it to you has (an) extremely good heart(s.)
post #4 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Oh my gosh, tears starting flowing reading through your photos and captions. What a special and very moving gift, Susie. Whoever gave it to you has (an) extremely good heart(s.)
it is lovely. How special
post #5 of 28
That's so special and precious. I teared up watching your other babies go over to pay their respects. You have some very loving friends, Susie.
post #6 of 28
Aw That's lovely. I got a lump in my throat reading that.
post #7 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Oh my gosh, tears starting flowing reading through your photos and captions. What a special and very moving gift, Susie. Whoever gave it to you has (an) extremely good heart(s.)
Oh boy, the tears got going for me too! Those are amazing and precious photos.. what a beautiful, bittersweet moment.. Trixie must be so pleased.
post #8 of 28
awww what a lovely thought by your friends
post #9 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybernard View Post
Oh boy, the tears got going for me too! Those are amazing and precious photos.. what a beautiful, bittersweet moment.. Trixie must be so pleased.
Sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone cry..........but it was very sweet of her and just wanted to share it with you guys........
post #10 of 28
Is it just a statue or is it an urn? Either way it is a lovely gesture!!!!

and the captions and pics made me cry, too.
post #11 of 28
Thank you for sharing the photos/moments with us, that is an amazingly beautiful and thoughtful gift.
post #12 of 28
That is beautiful. Trixie
post #13 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjane View Post
Thank you for sharing the photos/moments with us, that is an amazingly beautiful and thoughtful gift.
So sweet, so thoughtful. The kitties do know. Trixie



Laurie
post #14 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieBee View Post
Is it just a statue or is it an urn? Either way it is a lovely gesture!!!!

and the captions and pics made me cry, too.
It's a statue......
post #15 of 28
Thread Starter 
My 6 year old nephew came over last night and told me the statue looks like a dragon!
post #16 of 28
That is sooo sweet!
post #17 of 28
Tears in my eyes -- you have very special friends. This is such a sweet, sweet gift.
post #18 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
My 6 year old nephew came over last night and told me the statue looks like a dragon!
6 year olds

That is really a sweet and thoughtful gift you can treasure forever
post #19 of 28
That is a lovely, thoughtful gesture indeed
post #20 of 28
This thread is very touching and I almost had tears in my tears especially with the pic of Bailey and Emily at the statue. Did your nephew play with Emily last night?
post #21 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyes106 View Post
This thread is very touching and I almost had tears in my tears especially with the pic of Bailey and Emily at the statue. Did your nephew play with Emily last night?
Oh yes, Emily just loved Jeremy......the other three are afraid of him though. He is a very LOUD 6 year old!
post #22 of 28
You've got me me crying! Those are lovely pictures and a very beautiful statue. I'm glad you (and your furbabies) have something to remember her by.
post #23 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post

And then explained to Baby Emily how thier sissy Trixie had to go to the rainbow bridge, where she is happy and painfree, where she will wait for us until it is our turn for God to call us home......

That is one of the sweetest things I ever saw
post #24 of 28
Thread Starter 
I'm glad you all like the statue........it's a very sweet tribute. I'm just wondering where I should put it............???
post #25 of 28
Do you have a little shrine area for her? Maybe with her picture and a candle? How about in one of her favorite sitting places?
post #26 of 28
Thread Starter 
Good idea........I do have her picture framed and I put it right near that!
post #27 of 28
that memorial of Trixie is sooo lovely my friend!.....
Very wonderful......
post #28 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
that memorial of Trixie is sooo lovely my friend!.....
Very wonderful......
Thank you Amigo..........
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › I was so touched by this gift