Desperate Housewives (spoilers)

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did anyone watch Sunday's episode???

OMG I can't believe they killed Edie off!!!! She was one of my favourites, her character was fun and balanced the "niceness" of the rest of the girls.

To make it worse, I hear they killed her off to save money (costs them $100,000 less per episode not having to pay Nicolette Sheridan), and because she was too high maintenance. I think that's a crappy reason to kill someone off a show.

It was a great show, really sweet. It was nice the storyline with her son. Now what the heck is going to happen with Dave???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You were warned!! I know Australia is behind, but it's the same season as here, maybe about 6 or 7 episodes behind.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, I was so shocked!!! I just figured she would go into a coma and then noone would know about psycho Dave for a whole nother season

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was no surprise to me since it has been all over TV that she was leaving the show. The latest TV Guide had a whole article on that subject and Nicolette did not have a choice, she was fired. They did do a nice job on the her last episode, it was sad and I'll miss her.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had heard that she was leaving but for some reason I didn't expect her to die just like that
Nobody else knows about Dave