I need some advice.

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm in a bit of a pinch.

I might have to quit my second job because It's getting too be to much. I am getting headaches, can't sleep, and my full time job always seems too need me too stay the days I have to work the other job.

Well back to the issue... If I quiet this second job I don't think I can afford to give Tessie Wellness wet anymore, it the only holistic wet I can get around here. She loves the little packets. I really hate too see me switch her back too all dry (EVO). I was thinking of trying like the friskie pouches (no fish). What would you suggest? I also can not buy the larger cans because once it's opened and refigerated, she will not eat it no matter what I do too it.

Thanks!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, even a cheap canned food is better than no canned food. I personally use Friskies canned; it's certainly not as good as Wellness, but with 10 cats I have to keep it economical. You gotta do what you gotta do when finances get tight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

What about Petsmart Authority? It's good food, and very affordable too...
I have tried the Authority in the past and she doesnt like it. Thanks for the suggestion

I hate feeding my cat grains and by-products but I guess if thats all I can afford when It come to the wet food, thats what I will have to buy. Atleast she will still be getting the Evo dry.

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maybe I could switch every other day, wet and dry one day and just dry the next. I feed her 1/4 cup of the EVO with her 3oz of wet now. If I were to do this, how much dry should I give her if there is no wet, 1/2 cup? This would save money and I could still feed her Wellness
Thanks!

dojo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
From what I understand, a half a cup of day would be plenty for the "dry" days. Good luck with everything!

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dojo

From what I understand, a half a cup of day would be plenty for the "dry" days. Good luck with everything!
Thank you