looking for a toy and a treat for my kids

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Panther has a toy that is a tiny brown mouse with a LONG feathery pink tail. He LOVES it and has played with it so much it barely has a tail left. I cannot find it anywhere.

My little sick girl LOVES her shrimpnip kitty treats (tiny shrimp freeze dried I think) and I can't find where to buy them except the UK!

ANYONE seen either of these anywhere?

mycherona

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't give my cat treats, so I can't recommend any of those. However, my crazy kitty loves his KONG Wubba toy. And, the best thing is that it has held up well considering his very rough play (he usually destroys all his toys in a day or two, and then there are little pieces which are unsafe and i have to throw them away - a waste of $5!)....the other toy he loves to pieces (not literally, in this toy's case, thank goodness!) is this little rubber bouncy thing with nubbies all over it so that it bounces in unpredictable directions. He LOVES to play fetch with it and he can even entertain himself with it by batting it around and tossing it up in the air for himself...lol. The best part of that toy is that it was only .95 or something like that. Have fun!

PS> try www.cattoys.com - there are loads with feathers on there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mycherona

I don't give my cat treats, so I can't recommend any of those. However, my crazy kitty loves his KONG Wubba toy. And, the best thing is that it has held up well considering his very rough play (he usually destroys all his toys in a day or two, and then there are little pieces which are unsafe and i have to throw them away - a waste of $5!)....the other toy he loves to pieces (not literally, in this toy's case, thank goodness!) is this little rubber bouncy thing with nubbies all over it so that it bounces in unpredictable directions. He LOVES to play fetch with it and he can even entertain himself with it by batting it around and tossing it up in the air for himself...lol. The best part of that toy is that it was only .95 or something like that. Have fun!

PS> try www.cattoys.com - there are loads with feathers on there!
My 4 love their Whole life all natural freeze dried, chicken, cod, liver and salmon treats.

Thanks for the link - the kong toys "may" work. Seems each time I find a toy he likes they stop making it!

Course he LOVES me to swing his Da Bird so he can jump for it BUT he has asthma and I worry about him overdoing it.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL22/.../147872379.jpg