TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Just some 2009 pics of Bella
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Just some 2009 pics of Bella

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

With the first catnip toy she's ever been interested in!


The Diva on the new rug.


Chillin' with her dog sister, Daisy.


Watching over her room.
post #2 of 8
Bella is so pretty!!! She looks a lot like my Electra, who, coincidentally, was originally named Bella!! I love that pic of her chillin' in the chair
post #3 of 8
Pretty kitty!! I love her eyes! And she looks great on that awesome rug too!

So it's Bella, after Twilight? (j/k- i read your other thread...)
post #4 of 8
Thread Starter 
Thanks for the compliments! She is my pretty girl


Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMavis View Post
So it's Bella, after Twilight? (j/k- i read your other thread...)
LOL Rawr!
post #5 of 8
Bella is such a beauty!! I love the chillin on the chair pic too
post #6 of 8
She is DEFINITELY a "beautiful" kitty! Black kitties are always so mysterious and beautiful in their own way.
post #7 of 8
Bella is bellissima! I love black cats, and Bella is so shiny and elegant--especially when she's artfully draped on her rug.
post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedancer722 View Post
She is DEFINITELY a "beautiful" kitty! Black kitties are always so mysterious and beautiful in their own way.
Thank you! I think the same thing, and I'm not sure why but I've always had a huge fondness for black cats (black panthers are my favorite big animal)! Also, I wanted to tell you that I ADORE your banner... so cute!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Bella is bellissima! I love black cats, and Bella is so shiny and elegant--especially when she's artfully draped on her rug.
Haha, thank you She does "artfully drape" (I love that term!) on a lot of things, I'll tell you. She makes everything regal. Even when she uses me as her royal throne chair!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Just some 2009 pics of Bella