Daily Question.................04/20/08

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
your daily question dear member....

How many cellulars do you have?....I mean how many active lines do you have? do you have one for work and a VIP line?..
and you turn off the cell phone for the weekends?...

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have my personal cell, and no landline at home. My husband has his personal cell, work cell, and a pager since he's on call 24/7.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby and I each have a cell plus a single landline at the house. My cell never gets turned off and hubby's almost never gets answered or turned on.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We each have a cell, on the same account. We also have a land line, which is our primary phone line. My cell is on when I'm out of the house, except in situations where a ring would be inappropriate. I think Rob does pretty much the same thing. We don't get that many calls on the cells, anyway, because we don't give the numbers out to many people -- they are for our convenience, not for keeping us tethered, except to each other.

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have moved and switched plans so many times, I have no idea anymore...Anywhere from 2-6.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one cell phone and my fiance has one. His is both work and personal because he works for a cell phone company. My phone is mainly used for texting.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a landline. I have a cell , my daughter has a cell . and my van is a Pontiac with onstar, it has a built in phone.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Over the years we started using only our cell phones, so we turned off the land line a little over a year ago. When I am home, I more often than not, do not have my cell phone on me, so I miss calls every single day because I dont hear the cell ringing. I have been saying I am going to get the land line back, but havent yet.

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, in our family (Mom and Dad, two sisters, three brothers), we have 7 cell lines. We also have a home phone, but we're all so used to using the cell that we rarely use the home phone (and in fact our one-year free service will be up soon!). With AT&T the biggest family plan you can have is 5 people, so my mom and newly-adopted brother had to start a new family plan, LOL. But yeah... me personally, I keep my cell phone on all the time. You just never know what might come up or when you might need it.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I have one land line and one cell phone. I only turn my cell on when I leave the house.
Same here. I only use my cell for emergencies or when I'm away from home. I need to change plans. I've had my cell phone for years and want to switch from paying 40 bucks a month, for something I rarely use, to a minutes only. I heard you can buy a chip to put in your cell phone that costs like 10 bucks a month. I'm not sure where you get those.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a cell for myself, and one that I got for my parents. I also have a landline. My cell is pretty much only used for outgoing calls, and is not usually turned on. I do carry a pager for work, which never gets turned off.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a landline which I use most of the time now. I still have my cell phone as well but rarely use it anymore. I use to have a pager, but I retired that when I left my old job back in October and it is something I will never have again..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what a nice participation!

well, about me?...
I got 3 lines in use of Cell phone and one landline....

-one is just for work, about TELCEL CO and other really VIP I mean rarely I give this number to other persons....Just relatives & TCS members...

- for christmas someone gave me as a gift another line from TELEFONICA...another CO...

all my lines are for pre-pay....so this way can control the expenses...