Sunday!! What's On Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Hope every one's weekend is going well so far.

Sunny but cool here this morning. That's okay though because I am planning on just having a lazy day at home anyway.

Both my shoulders and knees are quite sore from all the back to work activity so it will be a day of ice packs and heating pads to get them back in to normal.
Also I am quite irritable today, one of THOSE days. So it is better if I stay away from people anyway.

Kitties good, Sassy is snacking, Linus is window watching, and Pixie is trying to convince me she will certainly perish if I don't give her a belly-rub.

Everyone have a good day.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to church in a bit, Josh has to study like mad. His hardest exam is on Tuesday, so he will be doing that all day. I am going to do some organizing of closets and stuff today along with some cleaning.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

Another gloomy, cloudy day here.

I'm heading back to bed for a couple hours. When I wake up I'm packing up food for dinner and then heading to the hospital to visit my Sister-In-Law who had surgery on Wednesday. Then I have to work at 3:30 until midnight.

So nothing fun and exciting here.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing too exciting here. I'm still in my housecoat and need to go shower. It's a lazy day I think.

Ohhh, gonna make some banana bread

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's gloomy here in Chicago and boy do I wish it could be a lazy day but we have to go to my s/o's nieces 1st communion party. We worked on our new house pretty much all day yesterday - only 2 weeks until the big move I'm so excited I can't wait to get out of this apartment! Hope everyone has a great day today

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mY agenda:

wake up at 7:30 and watch a little tv while loading up on coffee (dunkin donuts coffee)
at 10 I'll take a nap. till probably 1pm. then I'll wake up again, reload on coffee and watch my recorded NASCAR race.
at 4 I'll take another nap till 6 or so. Wake up, eat dinner, burp and fart while watching tv till 9 or 10 and go to bed.

It's going to be a rough day

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

mY agenda:

wake up at 7:30 and watch a little tv while loading up on coffee (dunkin donuts coffee)
at 10 I'll take a nap. till probably 1pm. then I'll wake up again, reload on coffee and watch my recorded NASCAR race.
at 4 I'll take another nap till 6 or so. Wake up, eat dinner, burp and fart while watching tv till 9 or 10 and go to bed.

It's going to be a rough day
Sounds like a perfect 'guy' day!!!

However, you neglected to add - spending time with Tinker and Wilbur!!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

It's still warm enough to have the windows open, but it's damp and dreary out this morning. I think my allergies are acting up, so I had to take a Benadryl because my head was stuffed up when I woke up. I was going to go to the PetSmart today, but since it's so yucky I think I'll just stay in. I've got to write a paper for a conference next month, so I think I'll try and get that started. I'm sure that the kitties will try to help out by sitting on my lap while I write.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Sounds like a perfect 'guy' day!!!

However, you neglected to add - spending time with Tinker and Wilbur!!
Well of course. but they're with me 24/7 so it's a given

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all,
Not planning on doing a whole lot today. Spent yesterday hiking in Acadia (the trail was supposed to be moderate but you practically had to be part mountain goat to get up and down!!) so Im feeling a tiny bit sore today.
I really want to turn on the faucet outside and wash all the cat boxes but the neighbors are having a huge 90th birthday party at the church across the street and I dont really want kitty boxes all over when people are swarming, might embarrass the neighbors. And we might have some prospective buyers coming over later (for the house) so I need to vacuum etc again. And there's yard work do to, leaves leftover from the fall, but again, not sure I want to be parading outside when there are tons of people around.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The day started with microwave popcorn for breakfast. DH is going to church; I'm planning to work on my book today. Would really rather take a nap. I worked at the jail this weekend and am still recovering. DH is making bacon, egg & cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight. Love it when he cooks. Then maybe some shopping. We'll watch the Amazing Race and then bed.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Raining today so inside where it is dry. Was going to bake some sweet rolls, but the power went off and squelched that. Probably bake some later today.

Or I am going to Snake Lady's for banana bread.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Raining today so inside where it is dry. Was going to bake some sweet rolls, but the power went off and squelched that. Probably bake some later today.

Or I am going to Snake Lady's for banana bread.
Cmon over. It is soooooo yummy... I make it with sour cream and the banana's are well ripened....

The sour cream makes it sooooo moist.

It will be ready for a mid afternoon snack

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!!

We after quite a bit of non productive coughing last night I'm ready for another nap!!

Read the newspaper, picked up the kitchen and the dishes and put the laundry away.

Have to work on transplanting the tomato plants for sure and maybe the peppers today.
And start the broccoli seeds and the squash.

Trying not to take the OTC cold medicine if possible.

Lots of leftovers from grilling out last night.

Staying in too as the temps dropped over 25 degrees from yesterday and a colder front with snow coming tomorrow-good thing the snow shovel is still outside.

The cats are good except Bender who sprayed (again) on the bed right in front of me!
He is going to be neutered tomorrow so hopefully the constant yowling and pacing will start to diminish. Two others are slepping and Bobber is harassing Bender-she is quite terriotorial.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are getting some much needed rain today. I'm inside studying for an exam I have tomorrow. Have 1 more assignment to finish. And I need to prep for an interview on Tuesday morning.

The cats are having fun sitting at the window next to me, getting fresh air.