Yep,

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Fizzles preggo! Don't know how far along, but we'll see what happens. Nothing really bothers her now, all she wants to do is sleep and eat.. and BA isn't very happy about that! So we're doing our best to keep him from playing with her.

She's getting big, I laugh at her when she tries to sit down.. poor girl, it's just so hilarious!

BTW, can anyone give me tips on how BA will act around the newborns? I'm super afraid he might attack them and kill them
HELP!

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, congrats on the soon to be kittens- she's proably at least five or six weeks along, considering you can see her getting bigger Can you feel them moving in her? That's a good sign to say you've got less then 2 weeks left.
About your cat BA, since he's a tom, and he doesn't seem to like the whole "pregnant" thing, I'd keep them separated, ESPECIALLY when the kittens come,bcause he could attack them and possibly hurt them. When you think Mom has about 2 weeks left, isolate her to one room, and have her and her kittens stay there.
Keep us updated on how she is!!

tigger_2801

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was worried about Jasper hurting the kittens since they're not his, but he seems absolutely terrified of them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, I've been feeling her belly for about a week now, so she's probley got about a week or 2 to go! BA just doesn't like the fact that she has no interest in playing with him. She's always swaying her tail, and that also drives him nuts! (he wants a tail too!!) hah.. but hopefully my fiance will be home when she does have them that way he will be able to move BA out of the room!

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SamLovesBA

Well, I've been feeling her belly for about a week now, so she's probley got about a week or 2 to go! BA just doesn't like the fact that she has no interest in playing with him. She's always swaying her tail, and that also drives him nuts! (he wants a tail too!!) hah.. but hopefully my fiance will be home when she does have them that way he will be able to move BA out of the room!
haha, BA sounds like quite the cat!!