Vote for March 2009

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for all of the wonderful entries for the March Photo Contest - "It's ALL about the Cattitude!" Congratulations to our finalists, as determined by our site team. To make it fair, we did institute a rule that we could not vote for our own pictures. We were each allowed to vote for 10 photos, and these constitute the ones that 1/2 of us voted for. (I want to make this as transparent as possible so everyone knows this is a fair process.)

This poll will be open for 1 week. Each member can vote for one of our finalists, and you can vote for your own photo if you want to. You did not have to enter a photo to be able to vote. The top photos will be featured in a 2010 Calendar that will be offered for sale through Cafe Press at the TCS Store. The 2009 calendar can be seen here: http://www.cafepress.com/shoptcs.330537492

The top 3 will receive points (1st: 5000 points, 2nd: 2500 points, 3rd: 1000 points) and a custom signature showing the whole site that they have Mr./Ms. March on TCS! And, of course, bragging rights. The winner will also have a 2010 TCS Calendar that will go on sale later this year sent to them!

The photos will appear in the next post, in alphabetical order.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bamf

Buster & Rudy

Chestnut

Gigi & Steve

Just Between Friends

Marcy & Darcy

Mia

Pepino (channeling his inner Sophia)

Shadow defending her boat

Sophie's attitude surprises Rosie

Spencer

Willow

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, this category is WAY too tough to choose just one favorite, because I love them all!!!!

This is not going to be easy...

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For real!!!!!!! This is so hard to pick a favorite!
I have five favorites! I don't know if I can narrow it down to just one!!!!!!!!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to all the folks who have voted for Bamf.
If my kitty wasn't in this one, I have NO IDEA who I would have chosen. Some of these are so funny!!!

theterribleduo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oh this is such a tough choice! their all such winners! I'm so chasing after my cat to catch a good shot and try for next year..ohhh their all so cute I wanna hug them!

I like Bamf,Chestnut,Just Between Friends and Sophie's attitude surprises Rosie, the last one had me really cracking up cause the cat and is just like ehhh?? lol lovely!

hmmmm who to vote for???

Ha it's a secret! ^_^

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to vote for baby Bamf!!! All of the pictures are amazing but that little tiny face gave me a cuteness overload...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love cats with attitude....
they are all winners.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a reminder that the poll closes in two days! I know it's a tough choice, and there's a close battle for 3rd, and they could easily catch up with 2nd or 1st if the votes fall right! Every vote counts!!!

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I just had to vote for baby Bamf!!! All of the pictures are amazing but that little tiny face gave me a cuteness overload...
Same here. But it was tough!