Daily Thread Thurs Apr 16th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morn'

Well its almost Friday, and its going to be beautiful and sunny today! Tomorrow is supposed to be 20 degrees!

I never know when to start displaying my pearly white legs for the season...its getting warmer so I think they'll make an appearance soon!

Heading to the gym tonight, and picking Josh up from school. He has 2 exams today!

Have a good one folks!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bring on the shorts, Nat!
just lovin' this forecast! The cats are of course loving the sunshine and they're doing their best to soak it all up.

Have a good day everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Beautiful weather here today..

Heading off to work shortly, start my new job at 11 and I am really excited. It should be fun.

The kitties know that there is something up because they have been following me around all morning.

Nothing special planned for afterwork, just home and an quiet night in front of the tv.

Everyone have a gread day

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good night all. It's 11.30pm where I am & I think I will have to go to bed, can hardly keep my eyes open.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kalikat

Good night all. It's 11.30pm where I am & I think I will have to go to bed, can hardly keep my eyes open.
Yeah that except it's 2.10AM here!
I'm a night owl.

It's friday morning here and I've got a BIG ONE planned!

I'm up at 8am to bath Tales (her first bath ever!) for the show on Saturday. After Tales has been bathed it's Fluffy's turn. I'll probably then take an afternoon nap before work at 5PM, I'm then working until 1AM and then I'll be up at 3AM to go to the cat show.

Have a good one folks!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a beautiful sunny day. Take my son William to the city. He is going to see the orthodontist get his braces adjusted. I am so happy it isn't snowing

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

It's going to be a pretty day here, 67 and sunny. I opened my windows for the first time in a couple of days, so the kitties should be enjoying that. We've got an Earth Day function going on at work today during lunch time, so I'll probably swing by and check that out. If nothing else, I want to go take a couple of plastic grocery bags and trade them in for the reusable bags they're giving away. After that, it's back to my office to slave away for the rest of the day.
I did both weights and cardio in the gym last night, so I won't be going tonight. Instead, I'll just head home, eat some leftover Hamburger Helper for dinner, and watch a little TV with my kitties.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... 2 cups of coffee so far and still trying to wake up..
I hate being such a non-morning person. I had to be at work at 7:30 instead of 8 to take my bosses to the airport, they'll be in NYC and DC til Tuesday afternoon, so I'm on my own in the office. Party time!!!
No, not really. But I don't have much work that has to get done while they're gone, so I'll admittedly be goofing off for the next few days, probably spending way too much time on this site and others..

I have decided to look into switching vets for Genever, I only took her to the VCA when I adopted her in January b/c I could get a free initial exam from them. But I wasn't too impressed with the vet, and so today i looked on http://www.catvets.com/ to find someone who specializes in kitties in Long Beach, and there is ONE vet. I checked out her office's website and I think I'll give them a call in the next week or so and see if they sound like a good fit.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!!

Still battling my cold, in fact I called my 2 customers yesterday and postponed them and spent most of the day in bed.

But I had a hair appt last night so I had to go!! Had to stock up on cold meds too.

Then I come home and Neil did something really dumb-he took Bender for a walk as he just wants out-I'm guessing the tomcat hormones are on overdrive. Anyhow Grizzly was out and he kind bit Neil on his forearm (though a sweatshirt) no puncture wounds though and Neil wasn't sure was was going to happend with Grizzly so he got between them and got Bender to calm down somehow and back in garage. He disinfected but I told him to have nurse look at today.

So worked today with the help of cold medicine and have to leave in 10 minutes for a garden meeting which I don't want to attend but I'm secretary of the organization!

I feel a bit better than this morning and hopefully on the mend!

I haven't been able to enjoy the warmer weather at all.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had an animal science test today, hopefully i didnt bomb it!! I rode both horses today and man i am exhausted!!! I had a woderful nap with Man Cake by my right side and June Bug by my feet, it was just perfect!
Tomorrow school from 8-11 then i have a jumping lesson on my horses, then hopefully another nap!!
I love naps with the kitties!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarkMavis

I have decided to look into switching vets for Genever, I only took her to the VCA when I adopted her in January b/c I could get a free initial exam from them. But I wasn't too impressed with the vet.......
I had the same issues when my vet sold to VCA. I switched shortly after. I wish you luck finding one you are comfortable with.
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morn'

I never know when to start displaying my pearly white legs for the season...its getting warmer so I think they'll make an appearance soon!
Bring it on! LMAO

Shows how awake I am ....this is yesterday's thread. LoL