He's not quite 5 months old yet.

But here he is!

He's too cute for words.

PS, he is still looking for a home. -WINKWINK-

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jasper is very cute! My mom has a cat that looks identical to him, although I never see him since he hides from company

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, goodness -- look at those furry, hairy ears!!!

Think maybe he has some Maine Coon in him?

Refresh my memory about Jasper's story... is he the one who had damage to his leg and tail?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

He's too cute for words.

PS, he is still looking for a home. -WINKWINK-
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Can you link me to a post about his story or pm me?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper looks just like Maia's mom! Not to insult him comparing him to a girl, but for real! Maia's mom was a long haired version of her........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Oh, goodness -- look at those furry, hairy ears!!!

Think maybe he has some Maine Coon in him?

Refresh my memory about Jasper's story... is he the one who had damage to his leg and tail?
His hair on his body is medium, but his stubby tail is REALLY furry, and his ears are really furry. I did end up finding the original owners and the mom was black. There were three other kittens, two that looked almost identical to my Poptart and short hair, and one that looked just like Jasper same hair type.

And yep, this is the little guy that had his foot and tail bit off when he was born. He walks on it perfectly and can run just as fast as anyone else. The only problems he has is jumping on the bed. So I have a laundry basket flipped upside down with a towel over it so he can get up.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

His hair on his body is medium, but his stubby tail is REALLY furry, and his ears are really furry. I did end up finding the original owners and the mom was black. There were three other kittens, two that looked almost identical to my Poptart and short hair, and one that looked just like Jasper same hair type.

And yep, this is the little guy that had his foot and tail bit off when he was born. He walks on it perfectly and can run just as fast as anyone else. The only problems he has is jumping on the bed. So I have a laundry basket flipped upside down with a towel over it so he can get up.
I thought so! He really does look good! Obviously he's thriving under your care! Give him some scritches for me!