TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Calling all gamers!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Calling all gamers!!!!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
come check out all the new tournaments awaiting players in the arcade

post #2 of 23
You mean there are games here???

Have I missed something?

Julianne.
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julianne View Post
You mean there are games here???

Have I missed something?

Julianne.
yep, up at the top in the row where it says User CP, FAQ, then Cat Games. Click on Cat Games and it takes you to our arcade!
post #4 of 23
Cool!

I'm there

Shows how much I have missed being away for 2 years!
post #5 of 23
Where is everyone?? C'mon guys, lets get these old tournaments outta the way, and start a few new ones!!
post #6 of 23
I've been registered for a few but they are still awaiting more people to sign up.
post #7 of 23
I didn't know there was an arcade!!! Going to check it out now!
post #8 of 23
The games in the arcade are so much fun!
I just joined the Mahjongg Toy Chest Tournament to get it started.
post #9 of 23
Ok - now you've done it!!!

I am totally addicted already, and my tendonitis in my right arm is NOT happy!

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
post #10 of 23
Thread Starter 
Thank you for joining the tourneys everyone!!
post #11 of 23
I joined and just made big winners out of all of you
post #12 of 23
On the way!...


...
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I joined and just made big winners out of all of you
hey, it's not if you win or lose, it's about having fun!
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
hey, it's not if you win or lose, it's about having fun!
I don't know. It was never much fun playing red rover red rover send Eva right over. I never could break through those chains! But the teacher always said it was fun!
post #15 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
I don't know. It was never much fun playing red rover red rover send Eva right over. I never could break through those chains! But the teacher always said it was fun!
I just got creamed on Alphabet Soup but it was still fun....sorta
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I just got creamed on Alphabet Soup but it was still fun....sorta
I'm sorry katiemae1277,I didn't mean to beat you but I am the highscore champion of that game.
I joined that tournament because I saw it had one opening left and I knew it would be played once I filled that opening.
Don't feel too bad, taterbug totally beat me with awesome scores in the Mahjongg Toy Chest tournament and you are still in that one while I was eliminated in the first round.
post #17 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
I'm sorry katiemae1277,I didn't mean to beat you but I am the highscore champion of that game.
I joined that tournament because I saw it had one opening left and I knew it would be played once I filled that opening.
Don't feel too bad, taterbug totally beat me with awesome scores in the Mahjongg Toy Chest tournament and you are still in that one while I was eliminated in the first round.
it's ok there's some games that I'm just not good at, but I still like to play! Sometimes I get lucky
post #18 of 23
A lot of the games are based on luck.
Brasil Slingo is one of them so we will see how that tournament goes.
If you want, I could give you some tips on how to get better scores on some games.
For example, Alphabet Soup uses the same words over and over, once you play it enough, you learn the words then you can play faster and get a better score.
post #19 of 23
Just got beaned big time, could not save any aliens and oh my god the trivia. May go back into that one. Also couldn't land the rover to save my life, could be why I never bacame an astromonaut! (lol) May go back into that one too, it won't beat me! (oh yea it will, picture me 4 hours from now, eyes bleeding, muttering "rover, must land the rover!" )
post #20 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
A lot of the games are based on luck.
Brasil Slingo is one of them so we will see how that tournament goes.
If you want, I could give you some tips on how to get better scores on some games.
For example, Alphabet Soup uses the same words over and over, once you play it enough, you learn the words then you can play faster and get a better score.
I don't play the blind luck games that much, I like the ones that require a little skill I may take you up on the better score offer! If I played Alphabet a little more I bet I could get better, right now I'm obsessed with Mr Flacit and Crazy Coins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillcat View Post
Just got beaned big time, could not save any aliens and oh my god the trivia. May go back into that one. Also couldn't land the rover to save my life, could be why I never bacame an astromonaut! (lol) May go back into that one too, it won't beat me! (oh yea it will, picture me 4 hours from now, eyes bleeding, muttering "rover, must land the rover!" )
which one is that? Alien Discipline? That's a tough one
post #21 of 23
Alien dicipline was the one I could not kill anything (the name got me, lol I am twisted)
Moon Lander is the one that will have my up with the bleeding eyes!
post #22 of 23
Trillcat, Moon Lander is tricky, you need to use the up arrow a lot to keep your landings soft. You also have to keep an eye on your fuel and don't let it run out. It took me a while to figure out that game to get the high score.

Katiemae1277, I love Crazy Coins, I see you have some good high scores on that one. I gave Gayef some tips on that game and you and she are pretty close on the high scores for that game. I have no idea how Darktron got such a high score for that game. For my score I had to get two rows of blue 40 coins to get such a high score. I see you and I are both signed up for the Crazy Coins tournament, I can't wait until that one is ready to play.
post #23 of 23
Thread Starter 
I wish I knew the secret to Crazy Coins too! my high score secret is moving coins as fast as I can! sometimes the boards do not even give you a chance to get the bonus
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Calling all gamers!!!!