Look how big my bottle babies are getting

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how old are they now?? they are so sweet and innocent!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They look about 3 to 4 weeks.

Adorable! I miss having bottle babies!

Though I still have my last one, he's 5 months old now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They will be 3 weeks on the 18th
They will be up for adoption when they are old enough of anyone is interested???? ( worth a shot)

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by proudmamiof4

They will be 3 weeks on the 18th
They will be up for adoption when they are old enough of anyone is interested???? ( worth a shot)

I'm still trying to find a home for my little Jasper. I've had him since he was 9 days old, but I can't keep him. He was bottle fed but had no siblings and so he's a bit rough when playing with the other cats. And it's proven to be a problem in finding him a home.
I prefer to take in groups of two or more for that reason, but he was all alone so there was no choice.

But good luck with them! Do you foster for an organization or do you do it by yourself?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pretty sure that my Trent looked a lot like your Popeye when he was a teeny tiny baby boy.
Oh it's a really good thing that I'm at my limit and that you are far far away!!! It would take about nothing to make me fall in love with him!!!

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I'm pretty sure that my Trent looked a lot like your Popeye when he was a teeny tiny baby boy.
Oh it's a really good thing that I'm at my limit and that you are far far away!!! It would take about nothing to make me fall in love with him!!!
He is already (at all of 3 weeks old) a lover! after eating he rolls over and wants belly rubs.He loves cuddling in the crook of your neck and he is very vocal!!

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I'm still trying to find a home for my little Jasper. I've had him since he was 9 days old, but I can't keep him. He was bottle fed but had no siblings and so he's a bit rough when playing with the other cats. And it's proven to be a problem in finding him a home.
I prefer to take in groups of two or more for that reason, but he was all alone so there was no choice.

But good luck with them! Do you foster for an organization or do you do it by yourself?
My husband and I started a cat rescue.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Your Trent looks a lot like my Muddy and Muddy looked exactly like Popeye when he was that age.

I'm living with 3 bottle fed orphans (Muddy, Koko and Scarlett). They are the best kitties!!

They are absolutely adorable!

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Your Trent looks a lot like my Muddy and Muddy looked exactly like Popeye when he was that age.

I'm living with 3 bottle fed orphans (Muddy, Koko and Scarlett). They are the best kitties!!

They are absolutely adorable!
Mischeif, Itty Bitty & Trouble were bottle babies too
and yep
they are super affectionate and think they are human

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Muddy and Koko are both black, and Muddy looked like your Popeye. Koko has short hair so wasn't quite as fluffy looking as your Oliveoil. They had 2 littermates so we had to bottle feed 4 in that litter from 10 days old. Talk about a lot of work!!! I don't envy you the lack of sleep you are getting right now.

Take pictures of them daily to see how they grow. I labeled all of my pictures with the number of days old they were. It's incredible looking back on them to see how fast they grow at that age.