TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Look how big my bottle babies are getting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Look how big my bottle babies are getting

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Popeye




Oliveoil


post #2 of 20
How precious are they!?!?! LOVE the names
post #3 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
How precious are they!?!?! LOVE the names
Thank you! They are so sweet
post #4 of 20
What cute little sweeties. I love Popeye's tongue sticking out
post #5 of 20
Oh. Mah. Gaw. They are soooooo precious! I want to just scoop them up and kiss them all over!
post #6 of 20
Must... look... away...



They are PRECIOUS!
post #7 of 20
how old are they now?? they are so sweet and innocent!
post #8 of 20
They look about 3 to 4 weeks.

Adorable! I miss having bottle babies!

Though I still have my last one, he's 5 months old now.
post #9 of 20
Thread Starter 
They will be 3 weeks on the 18th They will be up for adoption when they are old enough of anyone is interested???? ( worth a shot)
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmamiof4 View Post
They will be 3 weeks on the 18th They will be up for adoption when they are old enough of anyone is interested???? ( worth a shot)


I'm still trying to find a home for my little Jasper. I've had him since he was 9 days old, but I can't keep him. He was bottle fed but had no siblings and so he's a bit rough when playing with the other cats. And it's proven to be a problem in finding him a home.
I prefer to take in groups of two or more for that reason, but he was all alone so there was no choice.

But good luck with them! Do you foster for an organization or do you do it by yourself?
post #11 of 20
they're prescious!!!
post #12 of 20
Awwww look at those baby blue eyes
post #13 of 20
I'm pretty sure that my Trent looked a lot like your Popeye when he was a teeny tiny baby boy. Oh it's a really good thing that I'm at my limit and that you are far far away!!! It would take about nothing to make me fall in love with him!!!
post #14 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
I'm pretty sure that my Trent looked a lot like your Popeye when he was a teeny tiny baby boy. Oh it's a really good thing that I'm at my limit and that you are far far away!!! It would take about nothing to make me fall in love with him!!!
He is already (at all of 3 weeks old) a lover! after eating he rolls over and wants belly rubs.He loves cuddling in the crook of your neck and he is very vocal!!
post #15 of 20
Oh, what sweet hearts!
post #16 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto86 View Post


I'm still trying to find a home for my little Jasper. I've had him since he was 9 days old, but I can't keep him. He was bottle fed but had no siblings and so he's a bit rough when playing with the other cats. And it's proven to be a problem in finding him a home.
I prefer to take in groups of two or more for that reason, but he was all alone so there was no choice.

But good luck with them! Do you foster for an organization or do you do it by yourself?
My husband and I started a cat rescue.
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
I'm pretty sure that my Trent looked a lot like your Popeye when he was a teeny tiny baby boy.
Your Trent looks a lot like my Muddy and Muddy looked exactly like Popeye when he was that age.

I'm living with 3 bottle fed orphans (Muddy, Koko and Scarlett). They are the best kitties!!

They are absolutely adorable!
post #18 of 20
Oh my! How precious!!!
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Your Trent looks a lot like my Muddy and Muddy looked exactly like Popeye when he was that age.

I'm living with 3 bottle fed orphans (Muddy, Koko and Scarlett). They are the best kitties!!

They are absolutely adorable!
Mischeif, Itty Bitty & Trouble were bottle babies too and yep they are super affectionate and think they are human
post #20 of 20
Muddy and Koko are both black, and Muddy looked like your Popeye. Koko has short hair so wasn't quite as fluffy looking as your Oliveoil. They had 2 littermates so we had to bottle feed 4 in that litter from 10 days old. Talk about a lot of work!!! I don't envy you the lack of sleep you are getting right now.

Take pictures of them daily to see how they grow. I labeled all of my pictures with the number of days old they were. It's incredible looking back on them to see how fast they grow at that age.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Look how big my bottle babies are getting