My buddy has a gf

ancientsanskrit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In TX, but will always be a Michigan-boy.
My male cat and I have a mutual understanding when it comes to the other sex.
Whenever I bring a girl over, he will usually seal the deal by sitting in their laps w/the purr machine on. I mean how can a girl leave when there's a handsome, young, muscular, strapping ma--err kitty in their lap, right?

So anyways, for the longest time, I felt guilty for not returning the favor. I mean, sure the every now and then turkey and gibblets is savory pickin', but I felt as if I was taking advantage of the little guy. Well, that is until last weekend.

So last weekend I hooked my buddy up with a real cutie. This girl is a beauty queen. In all honesty, a bit on the hairy side for my tastes, but body lines were banging, we're talking 6"-14"-10." Anyways, I'll let the pictures tell the story:

The pretty girl, Mouse:

The couple...I think I may have interrupted a conversation in this capture:

NSFW---Cover your kid's eyes for this one:

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROFL that was cute! Is little Mouse a new addition? She is a cutie and it looks like your boy doesn't mind her a bit. I mean he let her play with his tail and all

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll definitely shield the cats' eyes with that last pic. Don't want them seeing naughty pics like that!

She is a cutie!! Congrats to you and your boy kitty! Looks like he's pretty happy to have a kitty-friend.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww, they make such a lovely couple. Mouse is such a tiny, delicate thing, and your boy--well, he's just so handsome. I love me the black cats!

Keep posting pics as this friendship develops.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Congrats on the new addition. She's a cutie-pie. I'm sure your boy won't be able to resist her charms!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictorial post
Just think, it will be virtually impossible for a girl to leave now

Cute kitties.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, your poor boy is going to be so heartbroken when Mouse leaves! She's such a tiny little cutie-pie. Maybe it's time to think of adding a permanent addition to your household?

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Awww, your poor boy is going to be so heartbroken when Mouse leaves! She's such a tiny little cutie-pie. Maybe it's time to think of adding a permanent addition to your household?
Mouse is sure a cutie!! And wow your boy is gorgeous!

I think he would love a perminant buddy!

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, a real gorgeous boy!
His sweet acceptance of Mouse is a great quality that would be a shame to waste.. looks like a long-term commitment kind of guy to me anyway.