The kitties I'm looking to adopt..

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ooooh, I'm SO excited!!! I wasn't going to share these photos yet for fear of jinxing the whole thing.. but I am horrible at keeping my mouth shut!
Someone from the rescue contacted me back asking if I'd received their email about these girls, but I didn't.. so I'm hoping it's a sign that I get to meet them!

Merry is the gorgeous orange calico giving the passionate head butt.
She's 4 months old and, by the sounds & looks of it, addicted to love and cuddles!

And this is Tatiana.. she is 8 months old. I don't know the full story about her eyes yet. They say her right will never have full sight and had surgery to push back her third eye lid- something congenital maybe?
They go on to say she gets along with everyone and loves attention, as well as playing and chewing on things.

So precious..

They aren't from a kill shelter (which I originally wanted to adopt from), but with every cat I've had I just "knew" from the moment I saw them.. feeling the same way about these girls!!
All because I was looking at Petfinder.. AGAIN.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwww, how gorgeous are they! I'm sure you'll get them.......and give them a wonderful furever home!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the head butt, she looks like a sweetie. Tatiana has a BEAUTIFUL tail!! Are you gonna meet them soon?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks a bunch guys.. especially for the positive thoughts!
I'm hoping to meet them tomorrow & bring them home ASAP to get a start on the major spoiling they're going to have to get used to!
Knowing Punky, he will probably take them under his wing while the rest of the cats are having their hissy fits.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooops, I missed this thread.
Ok, so did you get the new kitties? They're so beautiful! I love those names too! Merry is so affectionate and look at that racoon tail on Tatiana!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww they are both adorable!!! Im so glad they are going to a good home!! Where you can spoil them!
I really wish I could take in more cats, but i live at home and the parentals wont allow it.... Cant wait to see more pics!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

Ooops, I missed this thread.
Ok, so did you get the new kitties? They're so beautiful! I love those names too! Merry is so affectionate and look at that racoon tail on Tatiana!
Not yet
, but I've been ready to head out at a moment's notice since Sunday!
Thought they'd get back to me Tuesday night but they were unable as they are short on volunteers. (I'd help and volunteer myself but they are just too far from where I live.) So our official meeting is set for Sunday..finally!

Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

Aww they are both adorable!!! Im so glad they are going to a good home!! Where you can spoil them!
I really wish I could take in more cats, but i live at home and the parentals wont allow it.... Cant wait to see more pics!!
Thanks hun!
When I was younger my parents were pretty much the same when it came to cats.. had they not been, I'm pretty sure I would have been picking them up like lint.
I can tell you're going to have many feline soul mates throughout your lifetime!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Tatiana's tail is like my kitten Tales' tail! Wow that was confusing
Tales' tail isn't just a tale! Yep, it IS confusing!

Originally Posted by kittybernard

So our official meeting is set for Sunday..finally!

Thanks hun!
When I was younger my parents were pretty much the same when it came to cats.. had they not been, I'm pretty sure I would have been picking them up like lint.
I can tell you're going to have many feline soul mates throughout your lifetime!
Ok, thanks! Can't wait until the update Sunday! I'm so glad these 2 gorgeous girls are getting such a loving home!

...picking them up like lint