Member Spotlight of the Week - ut0pia!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ut0pia is the new member spotlight! Ask away! I'll start off with a few questions:

1) How long have you lived in Atlanta?

2) What are your favorite things to do there?

3) If I were to visit, what are some places that I would HAVE to visit?

4) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

5) What's your most favorite memory from your childhood?

6) Besides cats, what's your favorite animal?

7) Do you have a piece of clothing that you love to wear?

8) What's your favorite movie?

9) What do you do to relax and unwind after a stressful day?

10) What's your favorite drink? (non-alcholic or alcoholic)

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay I'm excited to answer!!

1) How long have you lived in Atlanta?
8 years- since I was 12 years old!

2) What are your favorite things to do there?
I go to school here at Georgia Tech, I love the parks and the Atlanta zoo
And of course, I LOVE to shop at the awesome malls with my best friend
I like to go visit nice restaurants and clubs, there are a few here that are owned by some famous rappers.

3) If I were to visit, what are some places that I would HAVE to visit?
We don't really have many exceptional landmarks ...Hmm I guess you could visit Morehouse college, which is where MLK used to attend. Let's see, a very famous place to eat is The Varsity which is a very famous hot dog place, and it's right next to my college. Ohh and there is the Georgia Aquarium!!! I personally don't like aquariums so much, but it's the biggest in the world!

4) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It's a tie between Reece's peanut butter cups and cookies and cream ice cream..

5) What's your most favorite memory from your childhood?
The day I got a puppy- my sweet baby Alex, a rottweiler and lab mix

6) Besides cats, what's your favorite animal?
Lol, a very close one- tiger

7) Do you have a piece of clothing that you love to wear?
I love to wear my PJ's
Honestly, I'm most comfortable in them, there is nothing like it!!

8) What's your favorite movie?
I don't have just one, but some of them are:
Blades of Glory, Legally Blonde, Borat, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Team America (used to be a favorite of mine but it got old)...there are just so many!!
also Fight Club is a huge favorite of mine...wow if I keep going there will be no end to all the movies that I like...
I also loved Milk- it was awesome. And of course there is Marley and Me

9) What do you do to relax and unwind after a stressful day?
I really just veg out on my bed at 4 o clock in the afternoon in open blinds lettign the sun in...I can lay like this for 30 minutes, not doing anything really and relaxing
10) What's your favorite drink? (non-alcholic or alcoholic)[/quote]
Alcoholic- strawberry margarita and bailey's. I am not a hard liquor drinker. I hate all hard liquor and love cocktails and liquers
. I also don't like beer at all which is not common in most people..
Non alcoholic- I have an addiction to diet coke

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yay! Congrats on being Spotlight Member!

Of course, I have questions about your kitty Jake

1. What is Jake's favorite toy?
2. Does he like catnip and/or catnip toys?
3. Is he indoor or outdoor or both?
4. Does he eat dry or/and wet?
5. Name something (or someone) that annoys Jake.
6. Where is his favorite place to sleep?
7. Do you trim his nails or does someone else?
8. Do you or have you ever taken him somewhere to get him groomed?
9. Do you have any other pets? Birds, hamsters ect..
10. How many cats have you had in your lifetime?
11. Have you ever given Jake a bath and does he hate water?
12. Name the funniest thing Jake ever did.
13. How did Jake get his name?
14. Where and how did you get/find him?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What is Jake's favorite toy?
The laser pointer. He goes crazy over it!!
2. Does he like catnip and/or catnip toys?
He's only 6 months old (turned 6 months today
) so he doesn't really get affected by catnip yet!

3. Is he indoor or outdoor or both?
indoor only, although he tries to escape all the time
He has sneaked out twice and only made a few steps before I caught him and brought him back in, but I'm kinda worried that he is constantly trying to escape

4. Does he eat dry or/and wet?
He eats both- dry Royal Canin and Wellness mix for now, switching to all Wellness and wet Authority- all kitten kind.

5. Name something (or someone) that annoys Jake.
He hates it when I try to give him love when we are play fighting. He's all ready for attack and then I go and start to pet him and I ruin his moment of being a fierce and scary warrior

6. Where is his favorite place to sleep?
That's a good question- he likes to sleep on top of the dining room table
The bottom floor of our house is entirely open, no doors and the dining room table gives him the best view so that he can monitor his humans' activity

7. Do you trim his nails or does someone else?
I trim them and put on soft paws
He's a very good boy now and sits very still throughout the procedure

8. Do you or have you ever taken him somewhere to get him groomed?
Nope, never

9. Do you have any other pets? Birds, hamsters ect..
No other pets. My last pet was a hamster, my poor little girl Miller RIP- Here is a pic of her!

She died at 2 years old which is not a bad age for a hamster. I loved her dearly and talked to her every day, so I miss her so much!

10. How many cats have you had in your lifetime?
only Jake, I had some cats when I was 7-12 but I don't count them because they weren't really mine, they were family pets and were all outdoor.

11. Have you ever given Jake a bath and does he hate water?
Never given him a bath, and he has never been in contact with a lot of water. I have turned on the sink while he is close to it, but he runs away before water even comes out

12. Name the funniest thing Jake ever did.
Wow, there are SO MANY funny things he does..I guess I will name what he did today- my mom was sewing up a button and he was pulling the string from her hands
It was so hilarious!!! She kept saying "no stop" and sounding completely powerless because he just didn't care!! I had to hold him until she finished!!

14. Where and how did you get/find him?
One of my friends' cat had kittens and they were getting rid of them. I hadn't planned on getting a cat, but I wanted to for a long time since I love cats so much. He said "we're gettign rid of our kittens tomorrow" and I rushed to his house that same day he said that to get one. Jake was only 5 weeks old, much too early to be separated from his mommy, but not only did I not know,also he was going to be taken to a shelter the next day despite that fact...It was crazy because I knew absolutely nothing about cats, Jake had never eaten anything besides his mommy's milk since he came to me. I was freaking out that he wasn't eating, wasn't pooping, the first 24 hours we spent together I was on constant watch and it was sooo scary!!! I had no idea whether his behavior was normal or he was sick.... That same day I joined TCS and started researching all I can about kitten care and I can say that thanks to TCS and all the support from experienced members,
all went very well and Jake survived his first 3-4 weeks during which he was really supposed to be with his mommy..And here I am 6 months later!!

[/quote]

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I also don't like beer at all which is not common in most people..
Non alcoholic- I have an addiction to diet coke
I don't like beer either

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and in case I'm not back on for a bit, here's some more

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)?

more to come

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.
I don't have any although I would like to have one one day. I'd probably do some kind of pattern on the back of my lower neck/ upper back ..

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.
Nope, but I would LOVE to get a nose piercing and put in those tiny Indian style nose studs..I've never gotten around to getting my nose pierced mostly because I am terrified of needles, I had my ears done at 3 or 4 before I can remember it.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?
Yes, many times! First at the age of 6 or 7, my friends' snake. I was not scared and enjoyed it! I have a picture with a huge python from a vacation I went to when I was around 9. The snake was twice the size of my thighs!! She was very heavy.

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)
a Cobra Starship album

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?
I dunno, I love ALL chocolate...I haven't thought of a favorite brand..maybe Ferrero Rocher

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?
Favorite color- red, black, pink...Lol I don't settle for one usually

least favorite- navy blue

Skipped fav movie- it's on the first set of questions

9. What's your favorite book?
All time favorite- Jane Eyre

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips?[/quote]
I go to Bulgaria almost every year to visit family, I'm going again in a few weeks...
I went to Orlando this year (disney world!) and also Gatlinburg Tennessee on a ski trip...

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay!! Congrats!
Here are my questions!

What were some names you considered before settling on "Jake"?:

What part of Jake do you smooch the most? (paws, head, tummy, etc..):

What word in the dictionary would Jake's picture be under?:

Do you have a lucky number/are you superstitious?:

Do you have any phobias?:

What is your favorite shopping spot?:

How would you describe your 'style'?:

Your favorite bands:

Your hobbies (whether good at them or not
) :

Your most embarassing moment:

Your proudest moment:

Something you laughed so hard at you cried:

Something you're REALLY good at:

Something you WISH you were really good at:

A contest or competition you've either won or placed in:

Fuzzy slippers or fuzzy socks (or neither)?:

Hair up or hair down (or bald
)?:

The best present you've ever received:

What did you want to be as a kid (and what is your career choice now)?:

Five things/objects around you right now:

Your most favorite thing you own (next to Jake
) :

& of course, if you could have only THREE things while stranded on an island, along with ONE person/animal, what and who would they be?:

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)
I'd go to some remote country in Africa...I just really really want to visit Africa for some reason!

12. Do you believe in ghosts?
I try not to lol...
(that's me being in denial- I try to tell myself that they do not exist but deep down inside I do believe in them)

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?
Yes, definitely!! I don't like living in the US anyway, I'd take it and be off to Mallorca, Spain !!

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)
I make friends with guys more easily. I dunno why...I only have a best friend who is a girl, and most of my other close friends are guys!

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?
My laptop ...My whole life is in there!

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?
Freddie Mercury, I'm a HUGE fan. I wish he was alive, I love his voice and stage personality, I think he was a true musical genius.

Mariya

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?
I prefer lots, but sometimes it's hard to answer

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)?
Not really, I like to talk about everything

more to come[/quote]

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, you're fast

Mariya
Would that be pronounced like Mariah? If so, love the spelling.

21. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now?

22. Would you be willing to eat a bowl full of crickets for $40K ? How about 5K?

23. You are given $1 000 000 to donate anonymously to charity or to a stranger. How would you dispose of it?

24. In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more?

25. If you decided to do something and your friends strongly advised you not to, could you do it anyway?

Canada
26. If you could visit 3 places in Canada, where would you visit?

27. Do you ever use the word "eh"... Welcome to Canada eh.

28. What animals do you associate with Canada? (ex.I think of coyotes in the US...)

29. Have you ever been to Canada? Where?

30. Have you ever heard of any famous Canadians?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the next set by kittybernard

What were some names you considered before settling on "Jake"?:
I was pretty sure it'd be Jake, I am terrible at naming and i just name my animals after the first thing that springs to mind!!

What part of Jake do you smooch the most? (paws, head, tummy, etc..):
The bridge of his nose.. I love the velvetty nose

What word in the dictionary would Jake's picture be under?:
Not hard to guess- adorable

Do you have a lucky number/are you superstitious?:
Not superstitutious at all... No lucky numbers..

Do you have any phobias?:
Yes- fish, germs, small enclosed areas like elevators

What is your favorite shopping spot?:
I have so many!!! I love shopping to begin with..I have to say that my favorite has to be american eagle, it's so cheap and awesome at the same time..

How would you describe your 'style'?:
My style changes so much!! I'm a girly girl, I wear make up and try to dress pretty, but at the same time I can be very serious and engage in very profound debates. One of my friends calls me a 'hippie liberal' which I'm not even sure if it's not an insult to put those two together. I'm very much anti mainstream culture and I'm ready to explore all kinds of alternative lifestyles, and somtimes my inability to change people's perspectives depresses me. But, then again many times I don' teven know what I want myself...So yea it's hard for me to answer that question
But I guess if you meant to ask about my style of clothing- I prefer simple.. I don't like to over do things..

Your favorite bands:
Queen, The beatles, Metallica- all time favorite.
I listen to all the stuff that's on the radio on an everyday basis though...

Your hobbies (whether good at them or not) :
lol I try so many things and then quit on them and start new things..I've never really stuck with a hobby I guess the only consistent thing would be taking care of baby Jake

Your most embarassing moment:
Lol recently that text that I sent on accident to someone I barelly knew saying "Jake got pink soft paws"

Your proudest moment:
I don't really think I have one. I tend not to be very proud of myself...I'm mostly critical of myself which isn't a very healthy personality trait.

Something you laughed so hard at you cried:
watching Borat...

Something you're REALLY good at:
playing guitar hero
Sad, I know.

Something you WISH you were really good at:
playing piano or drums

A contest or competition you've either won or placed in:
Wow believe it or not, i've never competed in a contest..

Fuzzy slippers or fuzzy socks (or neither)?:
fuzzy slippers!!!

Hair up or hair down (or bald
)?:
Hair up most days cuz it's easier, I can't stand my hair down it gets all over my face!! I have very annoying curly hair...

The best present you've ever received:
My puppy Alex

What did you want to be as a kid (and what is your career choice now)?:
As a kid: FBI investigator just like Dana Scully!! I loved the X files

Now: i'm not sure! I'm still in school and plan to go to graduate school, hopefully I can make up my mind soon!

Five things/objects around you right now:
My econ notebook, Jake's scratching post, an empty oreo cookie container that I ate recently
, my cell phone, my planner (gotta be organized!)

Your most favorite thing you own (next to Jake) :
I'm honestly not really into material things..I prefer to stick to Jake being my favorite thing
Like, sure I like my phone, ipod, computer, car...But they just don't excite me enough to call them my favorite thing!!

& of course, if you could have only THREE things while stranded on an island, along with ONE person/animal, what and who would they be?:
Okay so the animal will be Jake

I'd get tons of soap to last me until I'm found
tooth brush and tooth paste, a whole lot!!
that's it

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Wow, you're fast

Would that be pronounced like Mariah? If so, love the spelling.
It's pronounced just like Maria
It's Bulgarian, the way it's spelled in Bulgarian is Мария and it's just phonetically translated syllable by syllable that's how the spelling comes to be different

I'm going to answer the rest tomorrow- I have econ HW due in an hour lol

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am back and btw got a 90 on my HW yay!! Here comes the next set by Snake_Lady!!

21. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now?
I hope to be doing something interesting that I love. I haven't found that yet. I'm still in school and searching for a profession although I'm studying history and sociology. The most appealing job to me so far is a high school teacher
It's less than perfect for me though, I'm still searching for something that might be even more appealing

22. Would you be willing to eat a bowl full of crickets for $40K ? How about 5K?
Nope, not for any amount of money!

23. You are given $1 000 000 to donate anonymously to charity or to a stranger. How would you dispose of it?
I'd probably build a shelter or start an animal rescue group

24. In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more?
It depends on what the conversation is about. If it's something I'm passionate about I definitely do most of the talking lol

25. If you decided to do something and your friends strongly advised you not to, could you do it anyway?
Yup, that's everyday life for me. Most of my friends discourage me from doing everything that I do.

Canada
Niagara falls
Nova Scotia
Montreal
They're just places I've heard of that sound cool to visit lol..I really don't know much about Canada!

27. Do you ever use the word "eh"... Welcome to Canada eh.
Nope, I've never used it!

28. What animals do you associate with Canada? (ex.I think of coyotes in the US...)
Bambi

29. Have you ever been to Canada? Where?
Nope never. I'd love to go though.

30. Have you ever heard of any famous Canadians?
Well there is Alanis Morisette who is a great singer
Celine Deon although she isn't a favorite of mine...
I can't think of any others but I'm sure I know tons, just don't know they're Canadian.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd make a terrible reporter lol I'm only good for around 30 or so questions then I have a giant brain fart

Ok, just a few more questions ....

1. Do you like to cook?
2. Do you like to bake?
3. Are you a lefty or a righty?
4. Do you wear glasses?
5. Are you a coffee, tea or pop/soda drinker?
6. What's your favorite time of day/night?
7. When was the last time you went to the movies? What did you see?
8. What's your favorite time of year?
9. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
10. Would you rather wear a dress or jeans and Tshirt?
11. What's your favorite candy?
12. Would you rather wear shoes or go barefoot?
13. What's your favorite holiday besides Christmas?
14. What would you say is your favorite article of clothing?
15. How many purses would you say you own?
16. Perfume of choice?
17. Do you like any sports?
18. While watching a good movie, what would you snack on?
19. Do you have any stuffed animals?
20. What was the last book you read, besides something for school?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like to cook?
Yes but I'm not very good at it

2. Do you like to bake?
Yup, especially cake and cookies- my favorite food!
3. Are you a lefty or a righty?
righty
4. Do you wear glasses?
Yes but I wear contacts most of the time
5. Are you a coffee, tea or pop/soda drinker?
definitely soda! I drink it in the morning right when i wake up.
6. What's your favorite time of day/night?
probably 6-9 pm when I'm home with Jake

7. When was the last time you went to the movies? What did you see?
I went last weekend and saw Knowing
8. What's your favorite time of year?
spring
9. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
laptop
10. Would you rather wear a dress or jeans and Tshirt?
definitely jeans and a T shirt!
11. What's your favorite candy?
Reece's peanut butter cups
12. Would you rather wear shoes or go barefoot?
wear shoes
13. What's your favorite holiday besides Christmas?
My birthday lol
14. What would you say is your favorite article of clothing?
probably jeans...But they'd have to fit me well and be really comfy- not all jeans meet that.
15. How many purses would you say you own?
Somewhere between 20-30...I love buying purses lol. I don't wear all of them though, I have around 3 that I alternate between and wear on a daily basis.
16. Perfume of choice?
I change my perfumes a lot...Currently I'm using Estee Lauder beyond paradise, and I love it! Although when I wear it for a long time I know i'll get tired of it...
17. Do you like any sports?
No, I actually dislike sports very much lol..I do like yoga but that's not really a sport. I guess the sport that I dislike the least is soccer, next is basketball.
18. While watching a good movie, what would you snack on?
Probably candy
19. Do you have any stuffed animals?
Yes I have a lot...around 10 probably.
20. What was the last book you read, besides something for school?
Diana Gabaldon- Dragonfly in Amber.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's pronounced just like Maria
It's Bulgarian, the way it's spelled in Bulgarian is Мария and it's just phonetically translated syllable by syllable that's how the spelling comes to be different

I'm going to answer the rest tomorrow- I have econ HW due in an hour lol
Ahhhhh, thx
I still really like the spelling

Niagara falls
Nova Scotia
Montreal
They're just places I've heard of that sound cool to visit lol..I really don't know much about Canada!

Niagra Falls is beautiful, especially at night
That's the only one I've been to LOL.

More questions:

Completely random:

31. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased?
32. Who was the last person to make you mad?
33. Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back?
34. Do you watch the news on a regular basis?
35. What time is your alarm clock set to?

Personality:

36. For the most part are you a happy person?
37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile)
38. Are you impulsive?
39. Are you early or late?
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc)

Do you have shoes to match your collection of purses?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Ahhhhh, thx
I still really like the spelling
thanks

31. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased?
gas lol
32. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Some annoying customer service rep that screwed up my order for something I bought online!! I was SOOO MAD!!
33. Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back?
Side/stomach

34. Do you watch the news on a regular basis?
I do for the most part. If there is nothing else that's interesting on TV, I go to the news, and it's been happening more and more lately.
35. What time is your alarm clock set to?
6 am- but I usually wake up between 7 and 8. I like to have some snoozing time.

Personality:

36. For the most part are you a happy person?
Yup

37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile)
Tell me a joke, actually just start talking to me and within minutes I forget what I was upset about...
38. Are you impulsive?
Extremely!
39. Are you early or late?
It changes. Sometimes I make an effort to be on top of things and I'm always early to my classes, that lasts for a while and then I stop making as big of an effort and I start to be late or skip classes all the time lol
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc)
If I am extremely angry I get destructive and throw things...If I'm moderately angry I just get away for a bit and cool down.

Do you have shoes to match your collection of purses?

Lol no, and that's part of why I don't wear a lot of the purses! I have big feet (size 8.5-9) and it's hard to find the right shoes that make my feet look nice..Sandals are easiest to find, so I'm happy summer is approaching and I don't have to worry about shopping for shoes and not being able to find any good ones ..

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi !....
Congratulations & Welcome again at your wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living …
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is locatated Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi !....
Congratulations & Welcome again at your wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living …
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...
Thanks!

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city? I've never been to Mexico but I know of Mexico

2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
Hmm never been there
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is locatated Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
I have heard about the Yucatan mayan ruins! I'd love to go there one day to visit
4.- Can you speak spanish? Yes, I speak Spanish
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
I like Juanes, Mana...I can't think of many others.. But I do love Spanish music
and I have tons of it on my ipod.OH OF COURSE DADDY YANKEE LOL
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) Let's see: Pan's Labyrynth, Y tu mama tambien...I can't think of any others but I'm sure there were more I've seen....
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
I LOVE mexican food!! Let's see..I love anything with guacamole and salsa and sour cream..yummy! ...Tacos with lots of cheese!! lol
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? Tequila is probably the one hard liquor I can drink, but not a lot of it. I like cocktails that are made with tequila

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
Nope never
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

Hmm I don't think so
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php
I have friends who have been there and say it's great but I've never been there. I'd love to go though.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you have any phobias?

2. What is your favorite element from the periodic table?

3. Have you had any embarrassing moments? Which was the most embarrassing?

4. What makes you happy?

5. Do you have a favorite online game?

6. Is there a type of food that you don't like?

7. What piece of furniture is your favorite?

8. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?

9. What is the best advice anyone has given you?

10. If you had a themesong, which would it be?

11. List one accomplishment you're proud of!

12. Do you have any recurring dreams?