a Tiny update

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not been on much with school and what not, but I wanted to drop a line and give an update.

Tiny has blended real well into the family. It took Ping less then 2 days to fully take her in. Now they sleep together a lot, and it feels much nicer with 2 sleeping in the bed with you then one. Later tonight I will post some pictures and a few vids.

Hopefully by the end of the month she will be spayed. I am wanting to here back from an organization called PALS Inc. about helping with getting her done. If I don't hear anything by then I will go ahead and pay full myself to get her done.

Now for the crazy talk. I think Pong did send Tiny my way to help me cope with the loss of her. She acts and does things that Pong use to do. Like as soon as I lie down on the couch Tiny runs to lie down beside me. And the other night I saw her sleeping with her tongue sticking out like Pong use to do. Oh and sleeping in very good hiding spots which scares the stuffing out of me.

We have decided to keep the name Tiny. She came with that name and is used to it. Plus its easy for the kids to say.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Good for Tiny.
So glad to hear she's such a perfect fit.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Good for Tiny.
So glad to hear she's such a perfect fit.
i agree - sounds like Pong had a paw in bringing her to you

are there pix?