TheCatSite.com › Forums › Cat Breeds, Breeding and Showing › Showing and Ethical Breeding › CFA Show Pics (Allen Park, MI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CFA Show Pics (Allen Park, MI)

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
We went to our first cat show today! We didn't take pictures of all the breeds, but I thought I'd share the ones we did.

I loved the chocolate coloring of the Havana Browns


There were a lot of Persians. I liked this guy - I had one just like him growing up.


And lots of Exotics, too.


Sphynx



Somali kitten


DH wants a Maine Coon now.


Beautiful silver patched tabby American Shorthair.


BOB Oriental Shorthair


We never got a good photo as I was too busy cuddling her, but I fell in love with this little Devon.


This Scottish Fold was a ham. Every time we pointed a camera at her she stopped eating to pose.


And last, but not least, an Oci.
post #2 of 17
My favorite is the sphynx of course.
You have any more pictures?
I hope you had fun there.
post #3 of 17
Nice pics. And thanks for getting an Oci
post #4 of 17
Nice Maine Coon, same color and pattern as mine.

What happened to the Oci's whiskers?
He/she looks mad at whoever cut them off.
post #5 of 17
love that little Devon! great pix of all, of course - the calico exotic is a cutie-pie, too.
post #6 of 17
Excellent photos, thanks especially for the Oci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post

What happened to the Oci's whiskers?
He/she looks mad at whoever cut them off.

Demetri used to chew Ana's whiskers off, right before every show.
post #7 of 17
Alright pics of the show we took Zee to LOL I forgot my dang camera!!! That Sphynx is GoNaked Cracker Jack.

Zee got called back for a final and was given 7th best kitten yay!!!!

Awesome pics!!!!! The ocis were stunning, I was benching right next to a fabulous scottish fold that tok home a basket of ribbons. It was a great day!
post #8 of 17
The Somali looks nice too - nice ruff coming in. And I like the Patched American (don't see many of them in that color).
post #9 of 17
That somali was one of the three littermates, they were gorgeous. Just there getting some show experience. Very playful and cuddly, they were across the row from us
post #10 of 17
Wow!! A cat show in Allen Park?? Geez! I wish I had known!!!! Not that far from me.

Great pics, BTW.
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by anita1216 View Post
Alright pics of the show we took Zee to LOL I forgot my dang camera!!! That Sphynx is GoNaked Cracker Jack.

Zee got called back for a final and was given 7th best kitten yay!!!!

Awesome pics!!!!! The ocis were stunning, I was benching right next to a fabulous scottish fold that tok home a basket of ribbons. It was a great day!

Go Zee! Go Zee!

BEAUTIFUL photos. Love that DREX!!!!!
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by anita1216 View Post
That somali was one of the three littermates, they were gorgeous. Just there getting some show experience. Very playful and cuddly, they were across the row from us
So did you see that black and white Cornish (?) that had the nice mustache? He was adorable/silly looking.
post #13 of 17
Little Hitler? LOL he was adorable. Thats what his breeder was calling him hahahahaha

I sat and played with him for a while, so friendly.
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
Yes! Unfortunately it was too dark in his cage to get a good picture of his face. Do you know what cattery he was from? I wanted to see if his photo was online.
post #15 of 17
Beautiful cats. My favorites are the Maine coon and the Oci.
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteforest View Post
Yes! Unfortunately it was too dark in his cage to get a good picture of his face. Do you know what cattery he was from? I wanted to see if his photo was online.

He was out of Kat-Tres. He was an Oriental Shorthair.
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Thanks! He's not on their site though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Showing and Ethical Breeding
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Cat Breeds, Breeding and Showing › Showing and Ethical Breeding › CFA Show Pics (Allen Park, MI)