My house smells SOOOO good right now!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been cooking since this morning. I made baked salmon. Roasted a leg of lamb. And now I am roasting potatoes.

I don't celebrate Easter; We are having an informal Passover dinner this evening at my sister's house. I'm ready to tuck into that lamb RIGHT NOW!

(Oh, when I say informal, I mean we will have a Seder, just short and to-the-point.)

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't celebrate easter either but I did enjoy a lovely roast duck at my Nana's!

She kept joking about the seagull being almost ready when we were at her house. Do you have seagulls in the States?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I don't celebrate easter either but I did enjoy a lovely roast duck at my Nana's!

She kept joking about the seagull being almost ready when we were at her house. Do you have seagulls in the States?
Yup. Noisy buggers! And pushy, too, when it comes to food!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh, that sounds delicious, you can send any left overs my way! Have a good Passover!
Unfortunately, there was very little left. We had three teenage boys and two grown men at our dinner. The little bit of lamb that was left stayed at my sister's house for my nephew!

And thank you for your kind wishes!