New pregnant foster kitty

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We found this girl in the barn, and noticed she was getting big. So we brought her inside, expecting kittens any day. That was 4 weeks ago and still no kittens! She's HUGE... these pictures really do not show how big she actually is. I wonder how many there are in there?!

calismom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow she is REALLY big!!! probably 6-8 kittens in there!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna say 7 or 8 babies in there...she's huge! At least you found her and have her safe inside
Looking forward to future pics of babies

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, I'm going to guess from her upside-down position that she didn't start out as a barn cat, but rather was dumped by someone. She sure looks happy! Obviously she appreciates what you've done for her.

claydust

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Wow, I'm going to guess from her upside-down position that she didn't start out as a barn cat, but rather was dumped by someone. She sure looks happy! Obviously she appreciates what you've done for her.
Yes, she looks like a well socialized, pleasant looking cat that likes attention.

Nice looking cat ,too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calismom

wow she is REALLY big!!! probably 6-8 kittens in there!
Originally Posted by skewch

I'm gonna say 7 or 8 babies in there...she's huge! At least you found her and have her safe inside
Looking forward to future pics of babies
There will be plenty of updates on the babies! I've been wondering how many are in there, I've fostered many pregnant kitties but none of them have been nearly as big as this one!

Originally Posted by mrblanche

Originally Posted by Claydust

Yes, she looks like a well socialized, pleasant looking cat that likes attention.

Nice looking acat ,too.
Unfortunately where we live is a popular dumping place for cats. She's a sweetie and definitely loves attention. She'll be easy to find a home for once babies are old enough to find homes for too!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! She's huge - positively BULGING with babies!!!!

for successful, safe and healthy LIVE births.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the vibes! Still no kittens, I've been saying "must be any day now" for 4 weeks!
I'll definitely update with tons of pictures if the babies ever decide to make an appearance.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Thanks for all the vibes! Still no kittens, I've been saying "must be any day now" for 4 weeks!
I'll definitely update with tons of pictures if the babies ever decide to make an appearance.
hehe, I know what you mean...it seems like forever...

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*sigh* Still no babies. I was positive it was going to be last night the way she was acting, so I set my alarm clock to go off every hour so I could check her. Nothing. I think the little brat is going to make me wait forever

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hun, thats odd...poor you getting up every hour to find nothing
what we do for our pets

You can feel them moving, right?