Hypocrite?

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dont know if i spelled it right! lol. Ok so i made the mistake of telling my co-workers not only about how I love my kitties (we are all kinda like friends at work) and about joining TCS forums, and I was excited because i never knew that there were other people out there who loved cats like me. Ughhh wrong thing to do!!! One of my bosses who i have known for awhile and my dad knows (my boss is like 30 years old??) and he is obsessed with Hello Kitty and even has two cats, on his wall is decked out in Hello Kitty......and he makes fun of me and calls me weird for being on a cat forum?? lol ummm ok!! Hypocrite!!!! How could he call me weird when he has cats and has Hello Kitty all over his desk??
I doesnt really bother me too much since no one will ever be able to tell me that my cats are not worthy of such love!!! Would you call him a hypocrite? lol

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely!!! Maybe he is just in denial though and doesn't want to admit to himself that he isn't any different

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Definitely!!! Maybe he is just in denial though and doesn't want to admit to himself that he isn't any different
Agreed!!!!!!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like he is being defensive for having a secret love of his own
!
I know exactly what you are saying, I always feel people out before telling them about my TCS family. Even with the so called cat lover extremest, I get the wide eyed look, like oh wow, I may be crazy! I don't care though, I actually tell them as in yeah I'm even a member of a cat lovers forum and proud of it! One important fact that we know as TCS friends is that yes we all love cats, but we can talk about whatever is on our minds with each other!

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

One of my bosses who i have known for awhile and my dad knows (my boss is like 30 years old??) and he is obsessed with Hello Kitty and even has two cats, on his wall is decked out in Hello Kitty......and he makes fun of me and calls me weird for being on a cat forum?? lol ummm ok!! Hypocrite!!!! How could he call me weird when he has cats and has Hello Kitty all over his desk??
I doesnt really bother me too much since no one will ever be able to tell me that my cats are not worthy of such love!!! Would you call him a hypocrite? lol
Naaaah. Sounds like well-crafted sarcasm to me!
Now if he were to hide his Hello Kitty obsession while making you out to be nuts for being a feline fanatic.. then that would be a cat of a different color.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^ lol your right
. It is just so funny when I asked him about his Hello Kitty galore, he was all serious about it
I think he is afraid to admit his true love of cats

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

^ lol your right
. It is just so funny when I asked him about his Hello Kitty galore, he was all serious about it
I think he is afraid to admit his true love of cats
I think he should be more worried about having a Hello Kitty fetish!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, and I'd think its a bit strange for a grown person (male or female, especially male) to have Hello Kitty all over his office!