My two baby girls

jamier

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thought I would share my two kitties. Blue Eyes and Pan.

Blue-

Pan-
Pan is a cam *****, whenever I have my camera out or lights set up she comes running to have her picture taken, so I have plethora of pictures of her

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beautiful pictures of your cats!

If I may ask, is that a D-SLR camera you are using in those picture? Canon or Nikon? I'm in the market for my first DSLR camera and don't know what brand to go with.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jamier

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks
I love taking pictures of my fur babies.

Groove- I have a Canon Xti. I am thinking about upgrading to the 50d in the near future though. I love the Rebel however. It's lightweight and takes really great pictures. Nikons are great too, I have used one on several occasion but I have always been a canon girl. I already had some lenses for canon too. I usually use the stock lens with the pictures of my cats. Sometimes I'll use my 75mm-300mm lens on them though and sit across the room from them so I can get them unawares.

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JamieR

Thanks
I love taking pictures of my fur babies.

Groove- I have a Canon Xti. I am thinking about upgrading to the 50d in the near future though. I love the Rebel however. It's lightweight and takes really great pictures. Nikons are great too, I have used one on several occasion but I have always been a canon girl. I already had some lenses for canon too. I usually use the stock lens with the pictures of my cats. Sometimes I'll use my 75mm-300mm lens on them though and sit across the room from them so I can get them unawares.
Yeah, I'm a Canon person as well but it will be my first SLR camera. I just love the sharpness of pictures with SLR cameras that my Canon powershot obviously doesn't take, lol! I'm also going to go with a Canon as well. Thank you for your response!

jamier

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww, thank you

jamier

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you lil maggie

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrooveRite

Yeah, I'm a Canon person as well but it will be my first SLR camera. I just love the sharpness of pictures with SLR cameras that my Canon powershot obviously doesn't take, lol! I'm also going to go with a Canon as well. Thank you for your response!
Please keep in mind that it isn't only the camera that takes great pictures, most of it has to do with the person behind the camera and their skills.
A point and shoot can take pretty sharp pictures if that is all you are after.