Time to show off Genever

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've posted 2 pics of her but I think it's time to show her off a bit for real:

She only went in this box one day.

Playing with her tennis ball bone (a freakin dog chew toy!!)

Loving her dog toy bone...

"Get in my belly!" (but don't touch or you'll lose a finger, a hand, possibly an arm)

Caught bathing, with tongue! (she always sits up like this!! Too funny!)

And a sweet sleepy photo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! She sure does know how to get comfy and settled, I guess it just seems I take more action shots.. But yeah, she is my baby, and I'm so nervous about leaving her tomorrow til Sunday! A good friend of ours is coming over to feed/water/play with her though, so she'll be in good hands. It's just the 1st time we're going away since we have her. Hope she doesn't get too mad or miss us too much!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!!!! She is sooo cute! I LOVE the last pic...She looks so calm and content...

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are her eyes orange? She is really pretty. I love the pic of her kicking the toy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

Are her eyes orange? She is really pretty. I love the pic of her kicking the toy!
Thanks! I've had to resort to dog chew toys because she acts like she's teething even though she's 1.5 years old, and I'm really not cool with my hands being the chew toy. Straws work too.

Her eyes are an amber color, sometimes they look more orangey, and in some lighting they look a little more yellow/gold, but I'd say amber.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a good thing you're not allowing her to use your hand as a chewtoy! She is a beautiful young lady though, just hasn't quite got the elegance part right yet

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She reminds me of my Levi. First the dog toy thing, he has several dog chew toys because he loves to chew. He chews too hard for cat toys, so now he has dog toys. Then the photo of her laying on her back totally looks like him.