i just did the silliest thing!!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got new soft paws in the mail today for Jake. They are in pink, I was excited so I sent a text to my friend to brag, it said "Jake got pink soft paws"...
So I was sending it and it turns out I sent it to the wrong person! The person I sent it to is my group partner for my presentation in one of my classes whom I had just been assigned to work with and we exchanged numbers that day...
lol just thinking of how she possibly could have interpreted that made me crack up..She must think that I'm either very weird or retarded..
I think I will show her a pic of jake with his soft paws on so it seems less weird in addition to apologizing for sending that text by mistake lol

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HAHAHA,
I am sitting here imagining the look on her face! ROFL

She probably thinks you're a few marbles short right now,

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats pretty funny! I always reserve my kitty addiction with people till I know they have one themselves. Even then, after lots of Maia banter, when I bring up my TCS addiction, they are a little freaked!

I think it's awesome how much you love your Jake and share it with us! ALso you put up one heck of an argument as well as give advice and support to others, your an asset to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Thats pretty funny! I always reserve my kitty addiction with people till I know they have one themselves. Even then, after lots of Maia banter, when I bring up my TCS addiction, they are a little freaked!

I think it's awesome how much you love your Jake and share it with us! ALso you put up one heck of an argument as well as give advice and support to others, your an asset to TCS!
You are so very kind! Thank you

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is awesome!! lol. I can just see her face! I actually did something similar! I was cleaning out my outbox for text messages and i accidently re-sent something to someone!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

That is awesome!! lol. I can just see her face! I actually did something similar! I was cleaning out my outbox for text messages and i accidently re-sent something to someone!

I keep telling myself: it could have been worse. I could have sent some mushy thing I normally text to my boyfriend

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I think I will show her a pic of jake with his soft paws on so it seems less weird in addition to apologizing for sending that text by mistake lol
We want to see that pic

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that's very funny! Don't worry I have been on the recieving end of many a text that was supposed to be to someone else and it isn't a freaky as you think you figure out it wasn't ment for you. I once had a good male friend of mine text me VERY suggestive things and was like you should meet up with me at the bar since you would make the party fun etc. I texted back that I was REALLY flattered but I didn't think my fiance would like that...He then texted back with OMG I had the WRONG PERSON!!! Turns out the girl he was hitting on had the same name and her last name started with the same letter as mine...so he thought he was texting her but was me.
I wasn't mad but I did tell him his pick up skills needed some major work.

oh soft paws is that the stuff you put on the cats claws??? If so how well do they work? (I'm thinking of getting some for Tilly since i can't catch her to clip her claws)

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I talked to the girl today, we just laughed about it and it wasn't a big deal
I'm sure it was funnier to me than it was to her though
imagining her reaction

Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

We want to see that pic
Here he is sleeping and using his paw as a pillow
- only 4 of the nails have the pink soft paws because the other nail still has the old one that's clear...I can never get the timing of the soft paws to be the same for all 10 nail!! Thanks for asking

Originally Posted by vampcow

that's very funny! Don't worry I have been on the recieving end of many a text that was supposed to be to someone else and it isn't a freaky as you think you figure out it wasn't ment for you. I once had a good male friend of mine text me VERY suggestive things and was like you should meet up with me at the bar since you would make the party fun etc. I texted back that I was REALLY flattered but I didn't think my fiance would like that...He then texted back with OMG I had the WRONG PERSON!!! Turns out the girl he was hitting on had the same name and her last name started with the same letter as mine...so he thought he was texting her but was me.
I wasn't mad but I did tell him his pick up skills needed some major work.

oh soft paws is that the stuff you put on the cats claws??? If so how well do they work? (I'm thinking of getting some for Tilly since i can't catch her to clip her claws)
That's funny that your friend was sending you those texts

The soft paws are exactly the nail caps that go on top of the claws. They work for Jake, but if you can't catch Tilly to clip her claws it might be even harder to put on the soft paws. And they come off more often than they should...I just keep replacing them because we have too much leather furniture that we don't want scratched up, and Jake is such a bad boy that I've given up on all discipline- including teaching him to use his scratching post only and not to get on top of tables, etc...I just let him do w/e he wants now. So for this kind of attitude soft paws are awesome...

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I've done something like that before! I sent a text to two of my fellow employees letting them know there were dogs getting picked up at 1 and not to be late and meant to send it to John I work with and sent it to my uncle John instead! LOL!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! I'm long past trying to hide my cat addition....take a look at my profile pic on facebook when you get a chance!
The crazy cat women from Tawa!!