I think Spring might come

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had given up hope of seeing spring. We still have 3 feet of snow in our yard. No easter egg hunt in the park this year. This morning there was a flock of geese flying over head, and this afternoon a flock of robins in the trees.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really feel bad for ya's. All our flowering trees are blooming, it's so gorgeous! AND my hosta's are up and growing!

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OR you guys can do the winter rendition of finding the needle in the hay stack.. by using white eggs only and call it "find the egg in the snow stack"!
That would be one tough game!

We're due for a storm system in a couple of days, so maybe the sun will shine on you guys while it's taking a break over here.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can keep the geese. There was some flying over head a couple months ago... Word of advice to people, take cover with a large flock flies over.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

I really feel bad for ya's. All our flowering trees are blooming, it's so gorgeous! AND my hosta's are up and growing!
You are teasing me

Originally Posted by kittybernard

OR you guys can do the winter rendition of finding the needle in the hay stack.. by using white eggs only and call it "find the egg in the snow stack"!
That would be one tough game!

We're due for a storm system in a couple of days, so maybe the sun will shine on you guys while it's taking a break over here.
That could be an interesting game

Originally Posted by strange_wings

You can keep the geese. There was some flying over head a couple months ago... Word of advice to people, take cover with a large flock flies over.
You definately need to watch out for large flocks of geese

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes spring is certainly taking it own sweet time getting here this year. We had been doing really well here most of our snow was gone last Friday, the robins had returned, the red-winged blackbirds as well. Then we got hit with snow overnight that night and it's been snowing off and on since.
It is suppose to warm up tomorrow once again

Here's hoping because it is getting hard to be to enthusiastic when the weather won't cooperate.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are still piles of snow in parking lots and driveways that have yet to melt.

However as I slowly clean up my flower beds I find some green plants underneath!