Baby Emily trying to fit in......

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Emily has been part of our family now for two whole days, and I think we've made some progress.......at first it was all hisses, but now, although still hisses, we're getting to the point where they'll let her come around.....

Petals let her lay near her on the bed this morning as long as there was no touching....

Even big brother Bailey tolerated it, as long as there was no touching...

Emily thought she'd check out what was on the bed with a watchful Bailey watching her.....

She had to have a little help getting from the bed to the perch...

Is it ok that I'm up here Petals??

She's making progress.....still haven't seen any poopie from her unless she's doing it where I can't find it.but she is eating like a horse and seems very happy and healthy......

Lord how I miss Trixie, but as alot of you said, I like to think Trixie had a paw in all of this...........

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your gang is getting acclimated bit by bit. I don't know how they can resist her,, she is soooooo cute!!!!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Emily is adorable! I'm sure your other babies will welcome her into their paws in no time.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's so tiny next to your adult kitties!
Well, if they are letting her be that close, even without touching, after only 2 days, they'll be mothering and fathering her soon.
(Annie is barely allowed in the same room as Ophelia, and it's coming up on a year!)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Emily could not be cuter with her tiny self.

Wonderful photos of your furfamily keeping a close eye on the little one.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emily is such a doll. It's easy to see exactly how tiny she is when she's around her brothers and sister. I think they'll get along like gangbusters in no time. Please keep posting pictures of this precious baby.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, looks like they are making great progress and fast!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hehe...you said Poopie!

I'd check behind things. I had a cat that would go in the corner behind a box and didn't think to check there until a few days of no "poopie" in the litter box. (He was confined to my room.)