Nora's first performance

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the very first video I've taken and uploaded on the internet. LOL It is just Nora waiting for her wet food to be ready so she can eat. I just think it's funny seeing her wait oh so impatiently. lol

Hopefully this works! (please ignore the crud on the floor, I have no idea what that is. The green/black strips are cucumber skins that she was chewing on earlier. I do need to sweep, though.)

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb225/leigh_2199/?action=view&current=NoraEating.flv

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nora is so cute and sweet!! I love that stop in the middle of scarfing down the food to look cute in the camera!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww!! I love when she looks at you like "what?" lol..
She is adorable!I love her face it's so elegant.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

I love that stop in the middle of scarfing down the food to look cute in the camera!
LOL I thought it was more of a "get that d*mn camera out of my face while I'm eating!!" but cute works.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Wow!!! Look at her go! That cutie can eat!
She can polish off a 1/2 big can of food in about a minute. lol She is very fast. I like that since she can eat 1/2 can at a time now that I only have to feed it to her once a day instead of 2-3 x day.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and that is my husband talking in the background...I don't have that manly of a voice, I swear. lol