TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Help me Decide - wet cats!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help me Decide - wet cats!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Ok, this is the picture I currently have submitted, and I think its the best one but wanted to see if you all agree.

Current submission - Xander



and then I have Riley



and both together

post #2 of 18
Definitely Xander on his own. Love the expression on his face.
post #3 of 18
Xander for sure! Priceless expression
post #4 of 18
Again, I am the contrary one. I LOVE the picture of the two of them comforting each other after the dreaded baths. I vote for picture number three.
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Again, I am the contrary one. I LOVE the picture of the two of them comforting each other after the dreaded baths. I vote for picture number three.
I do like that one, but I wish it showed their faces better. Same with Riley's solo pic. He just wouldn't look at the camera
post #6 of 18
I like the Xander one b/c of the pitiful look on his face!
post #7 of 18
Yeah, I voted for Xander on his own, but I LOVE the picture of them comforting each other! I would have voted for it if you could see more of their faces. But Xander's expression is PRICELESS!

Laurie
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalikat View Post
Definitely Xander on his own. Love the expression on his face.
DEFINITELY The poor boy.
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDG View Post
Yeah, I voted for Xander on his own, but I LOVE the picture of them comforting each other! I would have voted for it if you could see more of their faces. But Xander's expression is PRICELESS!

Laurie
Yep, me too! I agree
post #10 of 18
I voted for #3!
post #11 of 18
Xander by himself- if looks could kill.....lol!!!
post #12 of 18
LOL.. I voted for Xander! I guess that's what Eeyore would look like if he ever got angry? Absolutely hilarious! Other than fame, is there anything in it for them if they win the contest? Other than trauma?

Good luck Xander & fam!
post #13 of 18
I love both Riley and Xander but that 1st picture of Xander is my choice.
His facial expression, in that photo, captures perfectly what he must be feeling inside.

It's OK Xander, we love you.
post #14 of 18
Aww... those poor boys. Have they gotten their revenge yet Paula? I think the fact that Riley won't even look directly at the camera speaks volums.
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Looks like I'll stick with my first choice of Xander's pic

They really don't mind taking baths too much and will sometimes even play in the tub if I put floaty toys in but they don't like being wet afterward!
post #16 of 18
I would love to see a video of those two handsome boys playing in the tub.
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats View Post
I would love to see a video of those two handsome boys playing in the tub.
OMG I don't put them in together! That would be madness! They go one at a time, lol. I'll try to get video next time one needs a bath though. No more tiny rubber duckies are allowed though ever since one went down the drain that time
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
OMG I don't put them in together! That would be madness! They go one at a time, lol. I'll try to get video next time one needs a bath though. No more tiny rubber duckies are allowed though ever since one went down the drain that time
I remember your duckie down the drain episode.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Help me Decide - wet cats!