The Linda McCartney Story

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The movie based on the life of Linda McCartney was on the other night and I taped it. I just got finished watching it.

It was fascinating. There sure were some interesting dynamics between John and Paul.

Even though I knew the eventual outcome, I still found myself bawling my eyes out.

If you haven't watched it, you should. I think they did a great job with casting. The actor playing Paul really did resemble him, and I thought for a few minutes that John Lennon was actually playing himself!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Didn't Paul say that from the day they were married until she was in the last stages of her cancer, they never spent a night apart?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Didn't Paul say that from the day they were married until she was in the last stages of her cancer, they never spent a night apart?
Well, when he was in jail in Japan for 9 days, Linda was in Japan, but not in the jail with him, so that's 9 days apart. In the movie he says at the memorial that except for a brief period, they had never spent a day apart.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wish I could have seen it. Too bad that Paul didn't watch it before he made the mistake of marrying that Witch! Might have prevented it from happening.